Lab Partners

Today is gonna be a bad day, you thought to yourself.

The teacher had decided to put two random students -who has never talked to each other before- to be lab partners. This meant that you won't get to sit with your best friend anymore.

"I'm gonna miss sitting with you." You hear someone say behind you. You turn around to find the boy you've had a crush on for like, forever. Calum Hood. You almost drooled looking at him. "Stop staring. You're being creepy." Your best friend smirks and you roll your eyes before turning to face the teacher.

"Now, I have the name list here." Your science teacher spoke in a slight French accent. After, what seemed like forever, she calls your name. "Y/n, you will be partners with Calum Hood."

Your eyes widened as you turn around to see Calum smiling at you. He winks at you and you blush heavily before grabbing your books and bag to head over to his table.

"Hey." He smiles as you sit down next to him. Your palms were sweating, heart racing. "Um.. hey." You try to act casual but failed. Terribly. "Why are you so nerv--" "No I'm not." You cut him off. "Well, okay then." He raises an eyebrow.

When the bell rang, you sighed and quickly got up, not wanting to stay in this awkward moment with him anymore. "Y/n." Calum calls out. You squeeze your eyes shut and turn around, "Yeah?"

"Do you wanna like, maybe... go out someday? I mean, its fine if you don't wanna. Just, maybe, can you?" You chuckle at the way he's acting. Why is he so nervous? "Sure. I would like that." You nod, smiling widely before turning around and biting your lip to prevent yourself from squealing.

Calum freaking Hood just asked you out.

----

So this sucked ass. I'm just crying so hard because of Derpcon and how I wasn't there and how much fun they freaking had!

Lol... well, just vote and comment because I love all your comments! It make me happy :) you guys make my day I love you! And thank you for 9k reads guys!!!