Singing with Him

An update after a decade ahahahhahhahahaha im going to hell guys im sorry!!! its my birthday and i wanted to give everyone a small treat i guess xD i love you all so muchhhhh!!! once again, im sorry!!!!! 

Listen to Perfect by Selena Gomez. Some lyrics here are from that song.

------------------------------------------------

You pressed onto a note on the piano. Feeling the sound ringing through your ears. Your heart feeling all kinds of thing cause you knew what you were going to play. As you pressed onto another note, you let out a shaky breath. You sang along while playing, going a little out of tune due to how much you've cried.

  "Ooh, and I bet, she has it all

Bet she's beautiful like you, like you
And I bet she's got that touch
Makes you fall in love, like you, like you"

Your hands were still shaking,  but the way you played...it was beautiful. Your heart was beating really quickly and you felt as if it were gonna explode and let out all the tears you've been holding in. What am I doing in the schools music room, you asked yourself. But of course, you knew the answer. Music was no doubt a cure to every bad day of yours. Playing was even better... but sad songs didn't really help much especially after a hard break up! Still, you sat down and sang.

 " I can taste her lipstick and see her laying across your chest
I can feel the distance every time you remember her fingertips
Maybe I should be more like her
I can taste her lipstick, it's like I'm kissing her, too
Ay she's perfect
Ay she's perfect"

You heard the door open and quickly stopped singing as you turned around.

"Why'd you stop?" he asked. "Your voice...its beautiful. You should keep sing-- wait were you crying?"

You turned around and wiped away yours tears as quickly as possible while shaking your head no. He walks up to you and sits down at the piano next to you. "I know I'm a complete stranger in this school to you but.. do you wanna talk about it?" He asked, his eyes staring deeply into yours.

"I don't think I should trust anyone at this point." you told him as you got up. "So many liars. Backstabbers. FUCKING CHEATERS!" you yelled as you kicked a chair and let out a groan in frustration. "I'm sorry. ugh. Why can't the world just be nice to me? "

The boy scratches his neck awkwardly and looked at you. "I'm nice. And maybe, just maybe, I can be your world someday." he smirks and you scoff at his awful, yet cute, flirting. "I'm Calum  by the way."

"I'm y/n. And I'm really not in a good mood right now. Maybe I'll just leave..." You said as you quickly picked up your bag and walked towards the door to exit the music room.

"Wait!" Calum called out and you stopped in your tracks. "I was kidding about being your whole world. Just thought that you needed a little joke to lighten up your mood. I'm sorry but please, please stay. You dont have to talk about it now cause I'm obviously gonna find out eventually. I just want you to sit here with me and-and...sing with me."

You felt your heart swirl in you. Your face heated up. He really wanted to sing with you.  You walked up to him and sat down next to him at the piano. "So.. what are we singing?" 

His face lights up and he chuckles, "I think I know the perfect song."

He plays a song on the piano and you smile. Almost is never enough. Now this, this is what perfection was. "Sing" he smiled.

You nodded as you sang. "I'd like to say we gave it a try

I'd like to blame it all on life
Maybe we just weren't right, but that's a lie, that's a lie

And we can deny it as much as we want
But in time our feelings will show"  

You see him looking at you every now and then and you blushed. 

"Almost, almost is never enough

So close to being in love
If I would have known that you wanted me the way I wanted you"  

Calum joins in and sings with you. Both of you singing in perfect melody.

"Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart

But right here in each other's arms

And we almost, we almost knew what love was"

You felt the whole world slow down. Calum slowed down his playing as he stared into your eyes. You looked into his too. Everything felt different this time. All the worries you felt a few minutes ago was all gone. The perfect moment. You got to live the perfect moment.

"But almost is never enough" the two of you sang slowly as Calum stopped playing the piano. You felt his palms rubbing slowly and gently onto your face. His thumb rubbed over your lips and you felt butterflies in your stomach. His eyes darted back and forth from your eyes to your lips. Everything seemed to feel so perfect at that moment.

"I think I might kiss you." he says softly. 

You giggled lightly and looked at his lips. It was so plump, so pink, so... kissable.

He moves his fingers up and down your arm and you freeze at his touch. Then, you felt his lips crash onto yours. Everything just stopped. The whole world stopped. This was a world where Firecrackers were everywhere and it was just amazing. 

You pulled out eventually and smiled at him, your cheeks redder than ever. "You're a good kisser, y'know." he winks.

"You're not so bad yourself" you chuckle.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ending was bad hahahahahhaah

Anyways, I finally updated after a year! im so so cruel omg. you can kill me if you want to T-T

BUT BEFORE I DIEEE

THANK YOU SO SOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE VOTES AND READS AND COMMENTS!!! I READ ALL OF THE COMMENTS AND YOU GUYS MOTIVATE ME A LOT. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! <3