#BG01 : Let's play

This work of fiction Names , Characters , Businesses , Places , Events are the product of Author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual person ; living or dead is purely coincidental.

√Body's Game by ~owwSAMme

Start : April 19 , 2014

End : -

Published date : November 15 , 2014

Chapter 1

I was walking around the central part of the University and it's not because I am just bored but because I wanted to play my favorite game. I keep on scanning the perimeter , and that couple caught my gaze. I smirked , it's not what I am expecting hindi naman pala ako mahihirapan na hanapin sila. I started to trails the corridor which ways to their area. The one was seems so busy facing the laptop and the other one was on swiping phone's screen.

''Hi Kelly!'' I greeted raising my right hand as I got near to get her attention.

She cocked up her head to see me.

''Oh! Hi Brina''. She amusedly responded and smiled at me.

I smiled back and turned my gaze to her companion , ''Hi Felixx!''

He was already looking at me , he just nodded as a reply.

A seconds , I heard my phone chimes inside my bag. But I didn't bother myself to get it.

''Alone?'' Kelly asked while I'm composing myself beside her. She faced her monitor again.

''Obviously.'' I stated the obvious as I dropped my bag aloft the table's bench.

''What's that?'' I curiously asked. Pointing the screen.

''Ahhh.. This? Hmm.. We're just looking for some Resort. Yong di pa namin napupuntahan. Around Visayas.'' She explained.

''Ahhhh..'' I said nodding.

''For this semestral break ^____^ Kayo? Where do you intend to stay?" She added not throwing a glance on me. She's so engrossed ha?

Inayos ko ang upo ko at sumalumbaba.

''Hmmm.. Sa condo ko nalang siguro?'' I shrugged.

As I said that I saw the guy in front of me frowned. However I ignored his reaction.

''Oo nga pala. Wala kang hilig magtravel , opposite with me.'' She said.

''Gala ka lang talaga.'' I kid.

''If I know , ayaw mo lang ng naiistorbo kayo..'' She scoffed with her shaking head. I just rolled my eyes as a response to not get the conversation longer.

I heard my phone chimes again. Actually kanina pa but , ignored. I can sense who's that someone begging to make me reply. :3

''Babe!'' Suddenly , a guy not so far shouted. The three of us look the direction where it came from. Now he's walking towards us.

''Andito ka lang pala? I've been looking for you.'' He said breathing heavily , seems like he ran. Naawa naman tuloy ako bigla. I smiled apologetic to console his effort.

I heard Kelly whispered 'stubborn' before greeting Lucas. I know she's referring to me. I glare at her.

''Oh! Hi Kels. Hi Dude!'' He greeted. He taps Red's shoulder and seat next to him. The guy just nod.

''Babe , why did you leave? Sabi ko naman sayo diba? Wait for me.'' He complained pouting. Ugh! How cutie he really was! Sarap kurutin. :D

''Ahmm... Sorry Babe , ang tagal kasi. E di ko na mapigilan urinary blad ko , kaya iyon.'' I alibied. I even caress my tummy to make it more convincing.