#BG48 : Living with Lies

Published: March 21, 2015

Chapter 48

Just like sunset , sunrise was a one of a kind view. Happens once in a day but as you witness it , is so worthy. It gives something within us. Makes us realized that when day ends there’s another beginning.

Watching sunrise at this moment makes me realized how blessed I am. He gives me another day to begin with. Another chance , another time to change. Changing what are the things I am supposed to be done for the past days. Days that I just have passed by.

''Miss L , the food was ready.'' Napatigil ako sa pag iisip dahil sa nagsalita. I looked back and saw the girl who was wearing a white overall and a toque with a smile on her face.

I replied with an equal smile. ''Thank you Chef Glads. You can leave.''

''But Mr.---'' She started to object.

''I wanted to be alone Chef. Thank you.'' I said in a lower voice. Tinitigan nya lang ako , thinking kung susundin nya ba ako o ang amo nya. ''Please'' I added. She just sighs and turned back. Pagkaalis nya , humarap ulit ako sa lake kung saan ako nakatanaw kanina and the sun moves so fast. It was already out of the deep lake.

I closed my eyes and inhale. One reason why many tourists love to be in this place lalo na kapag summer was because of its weather.

I let you control my day and please make this day worth it. I said to Him and decided to release a sigh before opening my eyes.

Napagdesisyunan kong lumipat sa kabilang bahagi ng veranda. The table was well prepared , even the foods that are just cooked by the residence hotel's Chef.

I glances the food and it really looks so appetizing and surely delicious. Maglalagay na sana ako ng paborito kong café au lait sa cup when I heard the telephone inside the place rings.

Tumayo ako para sagutin ito , ''Good Morning Hija'' By his baritone voice , I know it was Mr. Sy.

''Hello Good Morning Mr. Sy'' I greeted back. Then he ask me if I ate my breakfast na , I just said na I'm currently eating.

''Oh! I'm sorry for the disturbance Hija'' He said.

''No Mr. Sy , I should be the one to said that.'' I retorted sincerely.

''Hija , you know it's my pleasure to serves you whenever you are here. So , enjoy the food and don't hesitate to connect the line if you need something'' I just said my thank you before we hung up.

Smile was on my face. Malaki ang pasasalamat ko kay Mr. Sy. Lagi kasing worth it ang pag i stay ko dito dahil hindi nya ako pinapabayaan.

I am at the Shy's Town in Tagaytay. It was a small residence area. Bilang na bilang ang mga bahay dito. Originally , it was a hotel. Then the owner , whom Mr. Sy , decided to diversified his hotel and restaurant business , which is selling the other part of the place and let them build a house from it. Maraming kilalang tao ang bumibili ng lupa dito dahil sa magandang tanawin. Kitang kita kasi ang tourist spot ng lugar which is the Taal Lake and the weather itself. Mostly , houses were just for vacation use only but you can stay for good if you wanted.

Mr. Sy was my great grandpa's secretary. Whenever I am in my Mother's rest house here , he always accommodate me personally. Lagi nya sinasabi na ''This is how I return the good deeds your Grandpa done to me''

Mom was lots of rest houses all over the country lalo na sa mga tourist spots places. Mahilig kasi syang magtravel. Traveling was her way to relax and to relieve stress way back to her young age . And whenever she liked the place , she bought her own shelter in the place.