Shitty Hair Thinks a Lot ofThings ( Including that He's Insane)

"Kirishima, you can return to the dorms." Aizawa said, putting a hand on Kirishimas shoulder. "You did good."

"Is he going to be ok?"Kirishima asked, trying to get a peek at the barely conscious Bakugou. He felt so useless seeing his friend like that. 

Aizawa glanced back at his student, a look of worry crossed his face. " look Kirishima if you want to help your friend you need to be in good health."

Kirishima thought for a second, " Aizawa... do you know who it is? I can help if I know!"

"I'm not at liberty to tell you that, even if I knew." Aizawa muttered, patting Kirishimas shoulder, " go to bed kid. It's late and you have school tomorrow"

" Sensei it's Saturday night" Aizawa didn't say anything, just pushed him gently out the door.

*~*

Kirishima was laying on his bed thinking. It felt like all he'd been doing lately was thinking. Like he couldn't do anything to save his best friend.After Bakugou had almost choked, Kirishima had try'd asking Izuku and Todoroki before he knew what was wrong but they didn't know what to do either. He didn't want to go ask them again because really what could they do. Tell him he'd done his best and to give up? " Yeah right.UGH!" 

Who is it? The voice at the back of his head asked him. Who could Bakugou possible love so much? Kiri was his best friend and he had never seen Bakugou really talk to anyone ever never mind... Look at them like a partner! Kirishima hated that Bakugou wouldn't tell him. 

Who could he possible like! Who could be a better partner than me!

Kirishima regretted that thought as soon as he had it. " oh real manly Kirishima. Your best friend is dieing and your jealous of the person he's dying over. Great job." He pulled out his phone. Maybe it was time to call in back up, he needed to talk to someone. 

"Whas up bro?" Sero sound tired over the phone. 

Kirishima glanced at his alarm clock 10 o'clock " oh Sorry bro I didn't check the time before calling! Did I wake you up?"

"No, I'm playing left 4 dead with Denki, why?" 

" I- well I just wanted to talk. You know Mina with her beauty sleep and I don't think Denki is good for the advice I need"

" The advice you need or the advice you want to hear?" Sero asked Kirishima could hear him shooting zombies over the phone. 

"Uhh I guess. I don't know. Just..."

" do you want to talk in person?" Sero asked.

"Yeah that might be easier."

"Ok meet me down stairs in ten minutes I just need to fini- Denki why did you do that!" Sero shouted .

*~*

Kirishima sat cross legged on the couch, itching at his arms as he waited for Sero. He didn't really know what he was going to say to him, but he need to talk to someone when he got like this. He wasn't going to stop thinking about it until he told someone. Twenty minutes later Sero crept down the stairs.  "Hey, what's up?" He asked sitting next to him.

"I well I guess first I need you not to tell anyone about this..."

" You Kirishima have my word Unless your about to tell me your going to hurt yourself or anyone else. Then I have to report you."

" too who?"

" well first to the staff, then to our friends, depending on the situation."

"Well I'm not. But I- I can't sleep, and Bakugou is getting  worse."

" what happened?" 

The words started spilling out fast. As soon as they popped into his head they came out his mouth. " so he started coughing and it got really bad so I went to check on himself and he passed out and it was really scary and that's super unmanly but I'm worried about him and Aizawa said there's nothing I can do to help and- and I'm a horrible person!" 

Sero sat for a second before placing a hand on Kirishimas shoulder, " why would you ever think you're a horrible person? Kirishima your super manly!"

"Sero. I hate to admit this but I'm angry at Bakugou. I  angry that he won't tell me who it is so I can help. I'm downright pissed I can't help him!" Kirishima threw up his hands in frustration, " I'm worried about him. He's one of my close friends! My best friend and I'm losing him to someone who might not even love him!"

"Uhh... Kirishima. This is probably a crazy notion, so correct me if I'm wrong but, do you like Bakugou?" Sero asked slowly.

"What?"Kirishima froze, he felt a single tear at the corner of his eye. Jesues I'm being so unmanly right now. " Wait... me... liking.... Bakugou... best friend?" 

Kirishima.exe has stopped working.

"Look I'm not saying that you do bro, but maybe think about it? I'm off to bed, don't stay up to too late." Sero said giving Kirishimas shoulder a squeeze.

*~*

3:47

...

3:47

...

3:47

...

3:48

Kirishima started down his alarm clock. He hadn't slept a wink and the red of his alarm clock was starting to burn his retinas but he couldn't even think to sleep. 

Maybe Sero was right. 

Who am I kidding. How was I so blind! Of course I like Bakugou! How am I so stupid? I can't even recognize my own feelings. And now it's too late, Bakugou is dying. And I can't do anything to save him. I can't save him. I. Can't. Fucking. Save. Him. 

Kirishima rolled over to stare at the wall that split his room from Bakugous. He was probably still at recovery girls, and Kirishima had a crazy idea to just, go over there and sleep there. "Well that's another stupid idea, add breaking into you crushes room because you can't sleep onto the list."  But maybe it wouldn't be a terrible idea for someone to be there when he got back, just to make sure he was ok.

*~*

This is stupid and Bakugou is gonna kill me when he gets back. Why am I doing this? I'm being crazy. 

Kirishima thought as he pushed open the door to Bakugous room, dragging his comforter behind him. It was a good thing or maybe a bad thing, that he hadn't thought to lock the door after the staff had showed up to bring Bakugou to recovery girl. 

I'm insane, why the hell am I doing this. I didn't even know I liked Bakugou until 4 hours. 

He made sure to close the door behind him. Bakugous bed was a bit messy and he had about twenty pillows around the room and a heavy weighted blanket was tossed messliy across the bed. Kirishima curled up in the middle of the bed on top of the weighted blanket.

I'm crazy. Bakugou is dying because he loves someone and here I am sleeping in his room without his permission like a crazy ex-girlfriend.... Boyfriend? He's so going to murder me when he gets back maybe I should set an alarm?

But Kirishima was too tired to care and was asleep before he could remember he'd left his phone in his room anyway.

word count 1227

A/N: Hello, We are getting close to the end of this story! And because I'm indecisive as all get out I'll tell you this now. I'm going to write three endings to this and publish them all. Theres going to be a happy ending, Sad ending and "Bad" Ending. I'm telling you this now so that you are aware and can pick which one you want to read and avoided the others, if you want. They are all going to be posted the same day as each other so don't worry about that. I hope you've enjoyed the story so far. 

See you soon, 

Rose