Chapter 2: Introducing the Original Sans

The other sanses didn't move and just stares at the monsters that are deathly glaring at each other. The sanses are all frozen as they keep on having chills running down their spine when they felt a very terrifying amount of magic coming from the monsters and humans.

Undyne made a few spears as Gaster just smiles creepily at her then he quickly dodge the spears that Undyne had thrown at him then , without looking back , he summoned his tentacles from behind making a shield for his back as he blocks Classic's gaster blaster.

A blue light appears infront of Gaster and he immediately summoned two tentacles (before he hides the tentacles that were making a shield for his back.) and blocked the trident of the King of monsters , Asgore and a bony hand was on his shoulder and saw that it was Classic.

As Gaster was occupied on blocking Asgore's weapon he didn't manage to block Classic's and Classic summoned some bones and they began flying towards Gaster , but Gaster turned into a ball of slime to dodge the attacks and Slime Gaster falls down and before he could hit the ground he turned back to his original corrupted self.

When he set foot on the ground Chara and Frisk ran towards him at both of his sides with their swords in hand. Gaster saw them coming and he summoned some black tentacles from the ground to try and hit them , but when the tentacles are infront of them they would slice them up and keeps on running towards him.

Gaster tries to get away from them , but he stops in his tracks when the direction he tries to get away was striked by lightning and he knows who would do that so he charges towards where Asriel is standing , which is not far from behind him , and he ready his attack.

Asriel didn't move from his standing position and he kept his ground when Gaster runs towards him. He was a few meters away from Asriel , but fierce flames block his way and before he was hit by the fire he moved away from Asriel to not get burned. Undyne suddenly appeared from behind Gaster and Mettaton to Gaster's left and Papyrus to Gaster's right.

They cornered him and Classic appeared infront of Gaster with a lazy grin on his face and the skeleton brothers summons their gaster blaster , Undyne summons her big spear then Mettaton glows a ray of pink and they all attacked Gaster at the same time. Gaster was about to turn into slime , but Alfis shot Gaster with a gun that she made and shoots at Gaster.

The shot made Gaster to not use his powers for some minutes but seeing how powerful he is , the effects of the shot did not last long , but it was enough to make a full on attack against Gaster from the four monsters who surrounds Gaster on each of his sides. The four monsters that is surrounding Gaster has successfully strikes Gaster.

The Sanses are all stunned and was amazed by the monsters that fought against Gaster. When Mettaton , Undyne , Classic and Papyrus finished attacking they still didn't let their guard down. Frisk and chara are at the back of Undyne in their stance ready to fight. Asgore and Toriel behind Mettaton , Asriel and Alfis behind Papyrus. And they didn't let their guard down.

When the smoke decreases and they can almost see what happened to Gaster can be revealed but unfortunately , what they saw is far more worse. Gaster is inside a pink shield blocking the attacks Classic and the others had aimed at Gaster. They then saw who made the shield and it was , Betty Noir. The shield then , turned into a ball of slime and went beside Betty.

Classic and the others all began to get more serious than before and all of them knows Betty is a very dangerous and powerful enemy to fight. Gaster just smiled and glares at Classic and Gaster whispered to Betty about something and the girl nods her head. Just in the blink of an eye , Gaster was already infront of Classic and he finally starts on using his hands with different light colors.