author's note

firstly, i want to thank you, the reader, for reading this story. when i started this story, i was completely terrified that i was in over my head because i had always stayed away from heavy topics.

i am astounded by the amount of people who read this story. so thank you to those who comment, to those who vote but most importantly and all encompassing — thank you to those that read. i hope this story was something you looked forward to reading.

secondly, i'd like to thank limptrizkit . i can't begin to put into words how lucky i feel to have a friend who is as invested in my story as i am. but thank you. thank you for being willing to know what the plot is and even though the ending killed you, you still read it anyway. you're the best and i'm better for knowing you.

WHAT'S NEXT:
as i've done in the past, i'm going to take a month to work on the sequel for this story. i'm looking at february 4 to post the first chapter of the sequel!

but! in the meantime, i've been working on a new
chase elliott story called "viva las vegas". it's going to be a shorter fic with chapters posted almost daily. i hope you guys will give it a read — it was a fun write and i think it's a fun read — different from my other stories.

the intro and first chapter has been posted now so hop on our and check it out!

so yeah, i think i've covered everything.

are there any questions? final thoughts? let me know!