Prolouge

'A small lizard of overall good repute follows along. The lizard's closest companion is a poisonous snake who's path is full of agony. A renown court jester aspires to gain a life of treachery, so as to never be laughed at again . A rabbit of considerable stature is being manipulated beyond it's very control. When finally caught, it gradually transforms and uses its own tactics to lure in the unsuspecting predators. A lone wolf has been out casted in place of another marsupial, but in spite of its own potential; it disregards the wolf's mandate to be entrapped by the mere smoke of the dragon. A former group of warring states erected a symbolic kingdom to represent itself. It's chosen prince has established his most powerful knight to maintain control of the northern lands and beyond. The southern alliance of old, lies in political upheaval and ruin. It's rulers insist on reclaiming dominance of the remaining southern lands, from the recent northern invasion. The southern alliance's follower's understand this move only to be a pretext with the purpose of reliving their former days of reign. An almighty but secretive guild regulates all that is forbidden to trickle onto other lesser criminal houses, and onto the local town's banditry. A highly sought fighting rooster has gone into hiding. It's sweet beak is rumored to bestow grandiose powers to those who seek it, while the bird in itself remains a most formidable opponent. One of a card deck is in desperate search of a steward. A man known for his marksmanship serves faithfully at the side of an ill fated emperor. In spite of his unyielding servitude, he is left but to roam the woods in utter solitude. All the while eternally haunted by specter of bitter vengeance. A skilled conjurer with uncanny magical attributes, establishes himself as a rising menace to the well established underworld infrastructures. He lurks in the darkest of shadows among the cities most honorable and nefarious. While his motives are most unclear, he is undoubtedly sourcing out information from pawn and prey alike.'