Chapter 15: Can You Be My

"Well, if you think that love is just a waste of time, then waste it on me

"Well, if you think that love is just a waste of time, then waste it on me."

After he said that he already took the blanket, lay down and covered his whole body with it. What is he saying? It's something like a riddle but of course I know what he means but I'm still clueless. Do you know the feeling of you are aware of the answer but you are still confused?

Why is he so secretive? Why are his words so deep? Why won't he just say it straight to my face? I have so many questions in my mind that I can't even answer. Kim Taehyung is so mysterious that I can't even read him unlike the others.

Park Jimin, I can say he's an extroverted man, has some humor and talent, and of course we shouldn't forget his visual. Park Chaeyoung or Rosé, a happy-go-lucky girl. Jeon Jungkook, a nice but serious and passionate man. Lalisa, a crazy girl but lovable as always.

But Kim Taehyung? He's arrogant. Cold. Pokerfaced. Serious. Bad boy. But despite of that, he's soft. Intelligent. Kind. Thoughtful. And I don't know what to believe now. He really changed, a lot. But is he going back to his true self? When we went here it's like I've met a different Taehyung, he became kind and don't forget the fact that he kissed me.

I don't know if I should be mad, flattered or sad about this. Suddenly, the man that chased me entered my mind. Why is he doing that? He almost killed me and I don't have any hint of his name. But still, I'm tired so I held the half part of the blanket, covered it on me and started sleeping.

"Jennie Kim! Kim Taehyung!"

My eyes suddenly opened because of that noise. My head suddenly ached because my sleeping was interrupted. Argh! I looked at my side and I saw Taehyung... hugging me?

His hands are caressing my waist while he's peacefully asleep. Oh yeah, I remember that he couldn't sleep without hugging someone, and we are lacking some pillows so... here he is, hugging me.

"Jennieeee! Taehyunggggg!" I just took a sigh. They're f*cking noisy. And I don't know if I should go and open the door, because Taehyung's hand is on me. I just looked at him wondering what I should do. But it wasn't my intention to look at the features of his face. His eyebrows, eyes, nose and lips are just perfect. I'm really regretting not liking him since day one. He already experienced one-sided love because of me.

He's perfect. But I didn't even see it. Which is why he changed...

"Jennie and V! What are you guys doing inside there?" I know that voice is Jimin's. They're irritated! Suddenly Taehyung moved, he's awake. "What's happening?"

"They're outside." I immediately went out of the bed and opened the door. I welcomed their confused faces. "What miracle are you guys doing inside that you can't even open the door?" Jungkook said while crossing his arms. Jimin was closed to laughing but is holding it.

"We're sleeping. Duh!" I said and went on the hotel room's sofa to get my clothes and went to the bathroom to get ready. Today is our last day here is Venice and I must really say that I will miss this place.