Chapter 1: VMinKook

And for the nth time, I can't sleep

Why are you torturing me, Taehyung? Everytime I try to close my eyes to sleep, I always remember his freakin' hot—gosh! What am I thinking?

I am now lying in the bed of my hotel, it is so cozy but I still can't sleep. Alex's house is just near in my hotel so earlier he is actually saying that I can just sleep at his house but of course, I refused. Why will I sleep at his house? We're not even that close.

He's got a new hairstyle, new outfit, everything on him is perfect. But why do I feel like I'm obsessed with him? I'm always thinking of him which is why I can't sleep.

And because I'm always thinking of him, I decided to join the VMinKook fans club. A lot of them are so nice and they made this sleepless night less boring.

Rosé: Unnie, let's meet tomorrow at the Hotel Artemide, it is where they will practice. We will support them there and I think you should come! I rlly want to see u😭🥰

I didn't actually expect to see a lot of Koreans here at Rome, and I just met Roseanne, my fellow, VMK fan. She has a friend which is Lalisa.

Me: I'll see ya tomorrow!

"Jennieyah? Is that you?" Rosè asked as she approached me with Lalisa. "Oh my gosh, you're so pretty!" She added that made me smile.

 "Oh my gosh, you're so pretty!" She added that made me smile

"Thank you, you guys are pretty too." We started exploring the hotel. It has a really nice ambiance.

"Vminkook usually practice on their hotel room, but now they will practice on the rooftop bar where they will perform tomorrow," Lisa said while showing me the hotel's features.

"Hey jennie, who's your bias by the way?" Rosè asked while smiling at me. And Lisa smirked. Oh no... should I say Taehyung? Or the others?

"It's actually.... Taehyung," I said and they were so happy about it. "Good thing Jennie! My bias is Jimin and Lisa's bias is Jungkook," Rosè chuckled. I'm starting to feel comfortable with them. They are clingy and soft-hearted.

"Uhm... How did you know Vminkook?" Lisa asked me, I'm actually like in a hot seat right now. I don't know if I'll say the truth or just lie.

"They're my s-schoolmates at Seoul..." I said, more like a whisper. It's like everything flashed back on to me. Everything I did to Taehyung... I suddenly remembered it.

"Really? You're so lucky! If I just studied in Seoul... I can see them," Lisa is disappointed. They really wish they were studying at my school.

"Your school is Parvenu University right? That school was actually my dream! It's an elite one." Ugh. If they only knew our school's nonsense rules. And they didn't know about the 'scholar issue'? Our school really has a lot of dirty secrets that is still untold. Which is why they thought our school is the best when it's actually the worst.

"We are here!" Lisa showed me the rooftop. It's so beautiful here! I can literally receive the fresh air.

"Welcome to the fandom!" They said, and the other fangirls come and approached me

"Welcome to the fandom!" They said, and the other fangirls come and approached me. We had a group hug. I can actually see the others holding some posters about vminkook.

"Guys, they are here!" Someone yelled and started screaming as Jungkook and Jimin go inside. They are holding their guitars as they go on the stage.

"Where is Taehyung?" Lisa said softly as she is tiptoeing to see Jungkook because there are so many girls. Oh—he's not here.

"For those who are wondering on where is V, he's still outside buying some drinks," Jimin said with the mic. They started strumming and jamming together while Rosé and Lisa are dragging me near to the stage.

They were having a water break when I approached them. "Jennie Kim?"

"Oh! Jennie?" Jungkook is shook. While Jimin is approaching me thinking if I'm real or not. Seriously?

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked me, still can't believe that I am here though. "I don't know... fangirling?" I answered and laughed. I know I can't say the real reason why I came here.

"I can't believe you're our fan. You're the school's queen right?" Jungkook asked me. I nodded, but whatever, that was a long time ago!

"Are you here because of Taehyung?—oh sorry," My gummy smile disappeared. Jimin cleared his throat. I think he remembered Taehyung and I's kissing issue which caused chaos on the school.

"I'm here," the crowd started yelling to death when someone opened the door. I remained facing jungkook and jimin without looking at the one who came. I know it is him. His voice...

"Taehyung! What did you buy?" Jungkook asked like a baby and approached the plastic container which has their drinks that Taehyung bought.

Out of nowhere, I gathered all of my confidence and turn around. He is looking at Jungkook, which is why he didn't see me. But sh*t, he is damn hot.

"Taehyung Kamsahabnida!" (Thank you Taehyung!) Jungkook is such a baby that made the fangirls scream hard

"Taehyung Kamsahabnida!" (Thank you Taehyung!) Jungkook is such a baby that made the fangirls scream hard. Suddenly, Taehyung lifted his gaze on me. He is so shocked to see me standing there. However, my knees are shaking.

Sh*t.

"Jennie?!"

*******************

A/N: thank you so much for all of your compliments! It motivates me on updating!

Ps: my chaelisa babies are also here now! And I'm actually a rosekook shipper btw, but I made this as liskook.

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
THANK YOUUU😭❤️