Chapter 8: She's Here

I'm really shocked that I slept peacefully

I'm really shocked that I slept peacefully. Maybe it's because I hanged out with Taehyung, and he defended me in front of his fans. If he got angry with his fans, they may start an issue and it may affect their popularity. But still, he chose to defend me.

I feel flattered.

I woke up having a bright smile, my face brightened and my eyebags are now gone. Suddenly I remembered Rose, Lisa, Jungkook and Jimin texted me but still I haven't replied to them especially Rose and Lisa. They may really think that I am mad with an unknown reason so I texted them.

Me to Rose: Rosie, I'm so sorry. Something just happened and I haven't replied to you texts. But you don't have to worry anymore, everything is settled down.

Me to Lisa: Liz, I'm sorry I didn't replied to your messages. Something happened and I felt really bad but everything's okay now so don't ya worry.

Me to Jungkook: hey jk, I'm so sorry for not replying to your messages. I felt really bad that time but Taehyung and I got along yesterday and we're okay now.

Me to Jimin: sorry for ignoring your messages, but if Taehyung still didn't tell you, I came to the mall yesterday and we had a good time.

I took a sigh after typing and sending those messages, suddenly my phone beeped. Rose texted me back.

Rose: You and Taehyung had a fight, right?

Wait, how did she know?

Me: How did you know? Hmmm🤔

Rose: Jimin said it to me through text. We've been text-mates since their last gig.

I made an 'Oh' face. They seem to be developing, I really think they like each other though. But that Jimin seems really talkative! He can't keep secrets huh?

Me: U guys seem to go along. Anyways, thank you for understanding!

Rose: Hey, can you come with us tonight? Vmk's got another gig at Hotel Artemide. They're saying it's a special one.

Me: Of course I'm in!

I met up with Rose and Lisa on a cafeteria before going to the hotel artemide. We wore some pretty casual outfits.

 We wore some pretty casual outfits