49 | not to be nsfw, but...🗿

A/n: really wanna make a bk x reader but shit im so lazy. peace sign fucks me up ❤

//chatroom: bum bum//

Me:
hey, katsuki?

Bum bum:
What.

Me:
Sorry for texting you, I know you're right in front of me, but..did you see what happened back there? With eijirou?

Bum bum:
Shitty hair? What the hell did he do?

Me:
Oh...ok, well you clearly weren't mentally present when this happened but..yorasa, she kind of was spewing a bunch of lies to everyone about all this great shit she did...
so I intervined and pretended my leg was hurt so I could interrupt her

Bum bum:
and..?

Me:
Kirishima came to comfort me, but...jeez, man, how did you not notice?

Bum bum:
Of course i fucking noticed, dumbass. With all that commotion who wouldn't...even the staff were getting annoyed with your shit.

Me:
So why are you making me explain it to you if you already know what happened >:(

Bum bum:
I don't get the damn problem, that's why. yeah, whatever, you faked some shit so you could stall that bitch for a bit, then you got caught and she said something dumb.

Me:
exactly! And...eijirou agreed with her, along with some others, too...I'm not clumsy at all. And that's not even the point...they didn't even stand up for me when she said I was a fake...they just automatically agreed with her, isn't that weird?

Bum bum:
guess so. I don't like her. she fucking had the nerve to get up in my face and spit her useless crap at me and walk away swaying her hips like she owned my ass this morning on the way to the clothing store. weird fucking shit.

Me:
wait, what? what happened to you? she's going after you, too?

Bum bum:
apparently. she just said she had more money than me and that she wasn't gonna remember the name of someone who didn't respect whoever was above them. like hell im below that bitch...if anything, she's under deku, for fuck sake..

Me:
Jeez...mina had a wack encounter w her too, she flipped her off, remember?

Bum bum:
Yeah, she's got issues.

Me:
Ugh. Whatever, she's giving me a weird look..I can see it out of the corner of my eye. Ttyl?

Bum bum:
Ttyl.

-

Really craving that baku y/n romance rn but,, ugh,, it's everyone x y/n...my sad desperate heart ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

it's ok I'll just make a whole new book someday