33 | say sike rn

Disclaimer: I don't actually like toga at all plz don't hurt me ;~; but the reader does a little 

While heroes across town were trying to locate you, Denki, and the vsco villain, you had awoken from a deep but short slumber, chained to a cold, clean, white brick wall by your waist.

Your hands were free though, and you instantly felt around your pockets for your phone, and there it was, surprisingly. You breathed out in relief, not even taking time to think about where you were or your more than terrifying situation.

Addressing the fear would mean submitting to it, and you never submit. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It was strange just how fast you had forgotten about your past in middle school, what you had said and witnessed...but you were soon shaken out of your thoughts by a bright light flickering on the ceiling, illuminating the room occasionally.

The room you were in wasn't even like a typical hostage room, it didnt even have a visible door. And for some reason, the thin air matress you were on and the chains gluing you to the wall weren't even that worrying. If the vsco villain was so desperate to keep you for himself, surely he'd tell you why, and that meant either talking through some kind of speaker or coming downstairs and revealing the exit.

But soon your phone had vibrated in your pocket, and you reached for it, expecting someone from the group chat trying to contact you. After all, during your conversation with the villain your phone had blown up with notifications, but he didn't seem to notice the abrubt vibrations coming from your pocket every two seconds.

//chatroom: bumbum//

Bumbum:
HEY

bumbum:
BITCH

Bumbum:
WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU

Ah, some chats from Bakugou. And every single other person in the class?

Shouto:

Y/n, if you could please respond back to one of us
and let us know you are okay

that would be very helpful as we are all worried for you and Kaminari,
we have all texted him as well but have received nothing so far

please let us know you're okay

-

And actual texts?

"Jesus...that's a lot of crap I have to respond to."

You texted everyone back, a horrible feeling in your heart telling you that something bad had happened to Denki while you were taken. But you brushed it off, submitting wasn't an option, right?

Your first thought wasn't even 'where is he?' or 'is he okay?' when you woke up, and that concerned you quite a bit. You thought you were being selfish...but who has time to worry over people anymore? When you're in a situation all by yourself, you're the only one that ever matters.

And you didn't like that.

Another notification from your phone alerted you, and you looked down at the number shown on the screen. The unknown one from almost a week ago when you were at the beach? Why?

Unknown:

Heyy!! It's so cool to have you here, girl!

I've heard like, sooooo much about you!

Me:

Can you like maybe be useful

and tell me where the fuck I am and who you are?

Unknown:

No need to get mad, b!

my name is himiko!

Me:

Himi-who?

Unknown:

>:( what !

You don't remember me? 😔☕

I'm from the league of villains, hehe!

Does the training camp incident sound familiar? 😏

Me:

Oh, I know you're keeping me hostage but you're low-key pretty

Bu T

Thats not very cash money of you, himiko

Toe-gah:

Awh, y/n don't be mean!

It was very cash money of me, i got so much praise for

Dragging you here after Kai knocked you out!

Me:

Did you write Kai or am I seeing things

Toe-gah:

Nope! I think you can see just fine 💋

Me:

Toe-gah:

Me:

STOP MEMEING

TJIS IS SERFOIUS

Toe-gah:

Aw 😤

fine ;-;

Just as you were about to respond, your head shot up from your phone at the sound of steel crashing against the floor.

The hidden door had been opened, and there stood Kai. No crazy makeup, no mask, and no cloak.

Just your average childhood friend.