Dinner Parties and Funerals

Start from the beginning

"What the hell are you doing here?" Charlotte growled, seeing her cousin looking upset. "I came to talk to Caroline." He said. "Not happening...you all but hit her." She told him. "I would never...Care, please." He begged.

"Charlee, I'll be fine...if something happens to me, shoot him." Caroline said, making her nod. "Deal." Charlotte said, pulling out the Revolver Damon gave her.

As the group wrapped things up and started to walk back to the car, Charlotte heard Caroline's scream. Matt and Bonnie tensed as she took off running in the direction of her cousin.

When she found her, she was in tears, realizing what happened. Tyler was gone and she was left alone. Charlotte called for Matt, who came over and lifted her up.

"Let's go...call my aunt and tell her what happened." Charlotte said as she stared driving. "Where is Elena?" Bonnie asked. "She was gone when I got here, don't know." She told her, making them nod.

When Charlotte pulled up at her house, Liz was just getting there. She heard her niece slam on her breaks, skidding into place and making her frown.

"What happened?" Liz frowned. "Tyler bit Caroline...Klaus is the only one who can fix it...she's starting to hallucinate." Charlotte told her.

Matt brought her inside as Liz called Klaus. Charlotte had been waiting for him, pacing when he arrived. Liz invited him in and led him to where the other blonde was.

"Tyler did this...I don't care why, but please save her." Liz asked, making him nod. "I will." He replied.

Charlotte left the room and eyed him wearily as he moved to sit by her cousin. Her eyes went her aunt as she watched him leave a few minutes later.

"She's resting...she will be fine." Klaus said as Liz nodded. "Thank you." She said as Matt and Charlotte looked at him. "It was nothing...Charlotte, Matt." He replied.

"Thank you...why did he bite her?" She asked, making him nod. "Not sure, but I can promise she isn't taking him back." He smirked. "I'll kick his ass." Charlotte told him.

A few days later, Klaus knocked at the door. Charlotte opened the door, wondering what he was doing there. She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Klaus...Caroline isn't home right now." She told him, making him smirk. "I know...I was hoping I could have your help this evening." Klaus replied, making her stare at him. "I'm not making out with you...not my type." She said, making him chuckle. "Nor are you love...too mouthy." He teased as she looked at him, "I need someone neutral to both me and Stefan's antics...Damon and Stefan are having dinner with my brother and I." "You have a brother?" Charlotte asked, amazed. "Yes, he's older than I am." Klaus sighed. "Fine...what time?" She asked. "Come early...say, six?" Klaus replied. "Fine...I'll see you then." She replied.

He nodded before walking away and heading to his car. Caroline arrived a while later to see her getting ready.

"Where are you going?" Caroline asked as she did her hair. "Klaus asked me to come to dinner, wants me to be a neutral party there." She replied. "Oh...and what do you think is going on?" Caroline asked, helping her. "Not sure...but I am going to be in the middle of it." She sighed. "Well if it helps, Elijah is really cute...and you would like him." Caroline told her, making Charlotte roll her eyes.

When she got dressed, she got her black one shoulder dress out that had one long right sleeve and her black lace pumps. Caroline smiled at her as she put on the locket that she was given by her mom.