Showdown in the Sky

Chapter 29: Showdown in the Sky
(A.K.A. Think of this as the Perfect Dark Gaia fight, only above ground, as well as switching Chip and the Gaia Colossus with Tails and the Sky Warrior)
Sky Warrior, Studiopolis Outskirts
Sonic and Tails returned to the Sky Warrior within seconds to be greeted by Amy, Cream, and Rouge.
"How did it go?" Amy asked.
"Good, except there's a new problem." Sonic answered.
"What now?" Rouge groaned.
"It's some form of Metal Sonic. We don't what it is, but we have a plan to take him down." Tails explained.
"And how's that?" Cream asked.
"I go super and Tails backs me up with the ship." Sonic replied as he went to collect the other emeralds.
He now held all seven in his hands and they were glowing.
"You girls in or out?" Tails asked.
The girls looked at each other, then at the guys and nodded.
"Just as we thought." The fox smiled.
"If you insist." Sonic used the power of the emeralds to transform back into Super Sonic. "Let's roll!"
Studiopolis, In the sky near the Signal Tower
"What the heck?" Rouge called out.
"Yep, excatly." Tails said from the cockpit.
"Yea, you're right. This is going to be crazy!" Cream said.
Super Sonic floated by the open entrance where Amy was standing by.
"Careful, Ames, watch your step." Super Sonic told her. "I don't want anything to happen to you or the kid, and I'm sure Sarah doesn't either."
"I miss her, Sonic."
"I do, too. It's killing me, Amy, but as soon as I'm done with Metal Dragon Thing here, Infinite is next on my list. I'm going to save my daughter, niece, and two nephews." Super Sonic leaned in and kissed his wife.
"We'll be waiting for you." Amy whispered.
Super Sonic nodded and flew into battle.
Rouge hobbled over and put her hand on Amy's shoulder.
"He'll be fine."
Amy looked at Rouge and smiled.
"I know he will. He's Sonic. He always comes through."
Outside
Titan Metal Sonic was slowly making his way to a darken Studiopolis until Super Sonic flew by him.
"Ok, freak show, I have to stop you, then save some family!" Super Sonic stated.
Titan Eagle Sonic roared and tried to sway at Sonic, who dodged it with ease.
"It's going to take more than that!" Super Sonic tested, wagging his finger.
The giant robot shot missiles, in which Super Sonic dodged every single one of them.
"This is too easy. I've got to make it inside to the core. Tails, I'm going in!" Super Sonic called out.
"Roger that, Bro. I've got you're back. Girls, buckle up!" Tails called out to the three ladies.
The girls obeyed and strapped themselves in, meaning Cream headed to the cockpit.
"This is going to suck for my leg!" Rouge groaned.
"It's going to be worse for me and my child!" Amy added.
"Tails, we're going to be ok, right?" Cream asked, a tad bit worried.
"Yes, I think. I have faith Sonic won't let us down." Tails responded.
"That's true. Sonic always comes through." Cream chuckled.
"That's what I've been telling you guys!" Amy called out.
Outside
Super Sonic began to charge into Titan Eagle Sonic's beak, leading him inside the robot.
"Hmm, there should be some clue around here." Super Sonic said to himself.
He looked around, but couldn't find anything.
"Wait, what's that?" Super Sonic then noticed a door nearby. "Wait, a door to the actual Egg Eagle?"
Indeed it was!
Super Sonic flew in to see a bizarre sight.
"Metal Sonic?"
Metal Sonic was sitting in the Captain's chair, wires protruding from his body in all angles.
"He must be the power source." Super Sonic walked over to disconnect him, but was met by an orb.
"Sorry, but I can't let you do that."
Super Sonic narrowed his eyes at the sound of that voice.
"Infinite."