Chapter - 2 : Her Farewell; His First Step

Start from the beginning

With teary eyes, she touched her mangalsutra, a pious black beads thread which tied her fate, soul, life with this stranger.

"Swara beta do you need any help?" Sujata asked her from outside.

"No, I am almost done" Swara said slowly.

"Hey Lucky please ask Roger if all arrangements are done for our private jet." Sanskar instructed Laksh. They were standing at living room of Bose house.

He has changed into formals; he was wearing navy blue colour Armani full sleeves shirt with gray colour pants accompanied by his latest apple watch.

"Yes Bhai." Laksh said and continued.

"Bhai I am sorry for afternoon. I shouldn't have used that tone for Bhabhi. I will never disrespect her."

"I just want you and Bhabhi to have a beautiful married life."

'I hope so'. Sanskar just gave him small smile.

"Bhai I just want you to be happy. Whatever it is, I am always with you." Laksh said while hugging Sanskar.

His words brought small smile on Sanskar's face.

"Sanskar come inside for second" Annapurna called him inside Dida's room breaking their moment.

Swara was standing there in front of a couple pic, pic has garland on the frame. It was her parents picture she has folded her hands and was staring at her parents smiling faces.

'I wish you both were with me.'

It was too emotional moment for Swara, she was missing her parents. Even Annapurna and Sujata had tears in their eyes remembering their old days.

'Swara will never feel lonely and she will get all motherly love from us' that was the unsaid promise made by Annapurna and Sujata to their deceased friend.

Sanskar looked at all while standing at room's doorstep he stayed there for a while

'They must be her parents'

He took his first step towards her to stand beside his wife. He folded his hands in front of his wife's parents pic.

'I will try my best to keep your daughter happy. I will protect her. I will fulfill all her wishes.' Sanskar made this promise in his mind looking at picture and gave a glance at his wife.

Swara felt his gaze and looked besides her, he was looking at her, but when their eyes met for a moment, they both looked at other side.

Annapurna and Sujata felt proud of their upbringing whereas Dida felt content on her granddaughter's fate to get such a supportive husband, who without any talk or cheesy lines stood beside her to support her.

"Don't worry Swara, we will appoint a 24 hours nurse and I have asked Dr. Mathew to come and check Kakisa every day and update us." DP said while caressing Swara's hairs. She was sitting beside her dida.

"Bhaisa is right. Dr. Mathew is my old friend and we have Sharmishtha ji and Shekhar ji as well here." Ram assured

"Shoru just don't worry about me now, live your life to the fullest. Be happy, dream, and smile. Take care of yourself." Dida said while kissing swara's forehead.

"Anu, Sujata please take care of her. If she makes any mistakes" Dida gulped.

"Kakisa bahu nahi beti le ja rahi hun. Swara will be same as Uttara and Pihu" Annapurna said with assuring Dida.

"Kakisa, please don't worry about Swara. I will take care of her." Sujata came forward.

"Go Shoru."

"Dida please take care of yourself don't forget your medicines. I will call you everyday." Stream of tears ran over her cheeks.