▪️49

It was 9am when Jisung awoke, squinting at the bright rays of sunlight and rubbing his eyes, looking over to his left subconsciously for Haewon

Oh right, he stayed at the gang house last night.

Jisung sat up on his bed, scratching his head as he yawned.

Did you get home safely?
You must be sleeping now actually
Sleep well Angel

Jisung slid out of his bed and stretched his limbs, running a hand through his hair as he began to get ready.

That's when a large stone was thrown through the window, making the boy jolt.
Narrowed eyes, the boy picked up the stone with hostility and began to read the note.

Kill our loved ones
We'll kill yours

▪️

"Jisung-"
"Don't touch me." He spat out, yanking his hand from Taeyong's grip as he pulled on his shoes.
"Track her down now." He demanded, running out of the door.

Jisung's chest tightening and his heart thumped angrily, gut churning and his rage began to rise.
He drove to her house, not even thinking twice when he entered the front door by his keys.

His ran up the stairs two at a time, flinging her door open with force and his eyes layed on her made, untouched bed.

She was gone.

"She's waking up, Sedate her

"She's waking up, Sedate her."

Ji-

She didn't even have a chance to call out to him when her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she knocked out cold once more.

Jisung froze at the sound of her voice and he almost cried out right then.

Haewon?
Haewon baby where are you?
Speak to me
Please! Tell me where you are!

Jisung panted in anger, chest rising and falling extremely fast and his fists clenched, knuckles white.

The thought of Haewon being taken and hurt sent waves of fury through him and he yelled out in anger, pulling at his hair.

All he could see was her, her smile and her eyes, her lips, nose- her.
It was driving him insane, not knowing where she was or what was happening.

Jisung was a ticking time bomb, ready to explode.

▪️

"Anything?" He asked impatiently, his fingers itching to cause destruction and damage.
Donghyuck shook his head and Jisung gritted his teeth.

"If you don't fucking find her I'll rip your body apart." Jisung seethed darkly, huffing out of anger, seeing red as he did.

"Jisung-"
"Shut up!" He screamed out, losing his composure. He swiped the desk rid of all it's belongings, shattering glass to the floor. "Shut up!" He screamed out once more, feeling the emptiness in his heart grow and every breath he took ached his body.

He couldn't take it, he strided out of the room and his body fell hot with flushes of destruction.
"Haewon," he whispered out, feeling the pendant across his neck. "Please be okay."

"I have a lead!"