▪️45

"Its Christmas!" Haewon exclaimed with a squeal, sitting up on the bed- making Jisung groan and turn over to get more sleep

Haewon smiled at the calming atmosphere and looked over at Jisung, nudging him- no avail.
The girl sighed at the mop of brownish hair and she got distracted by his sleeping form.

"Jisung, wake up." She said softly, shaking him with her sweater paws. "It's Christmas~" she drawled out, getting annoyed he wasn't waking up.

Haewon glanced at him for a few more seconds before pushing the hair out of his eyes and pressing a kiss to his head, unable to stop herself from smiling.

She placed small pecks across his face, making his forehead crease at the interupted sleep.
He groaned out in annoyance, attempting to push her off.
"I'm tired." He mumbled, turning away from her and she frowned at his back.

Haewon shook her head at him and slid out of bed, pulling the curtains back and sliding her feet in the fluffy slippers.

Her eyes glanced over at Jisung who still layed soundly asleep and she walked over to his side of the bed, sitting at the edge of it and looking down at his sun kissed skin.

Her fingers skimmed over his cheek, gently as she admired him and not long later a sigh fell from his lips and his eyes began to open.

"Morning Princess." She giggled at the boy, he rolled his eyes and pulled her down to him, enclosing her in his grip.

"Fine you can be the frog, give me a kiss."

▪️

"Present time!" Minsun exclaimed, running over to the tree and she was followed by the rest of the family.

Haewon had her hand on Jisung's knee as she watched her family begin opening their presents.
"Okay, my turn." Minsun said opening all of them and when she got to the last one, everyone shared a look.

"What's this?" She asked confused at the empty box and she pouted, looking up at Jin who had sat on one knee. Her eyes widened, hands over her mouth in shock.

"Kim Minsun, we've known each other since we were young kids with no idea what love was but we've grown together- seen the world together, cried and laughed together and I want to do that for the rest of our lives," he paused, his own eyes watering as Minsun cried.

"Will you marry me?" He said, opening the ring case and the girl nodded frantically, him slipping on the ring and being tackled by his Soulmate.

Haewon couldn't help but smile, teary eyed at her sister being proposed to. Jisung had his eyes on Haewon as she smiled happily, looking away before she could catch him.

"Okay Haewon you're next."
The girl nodded and began opening her presents, saying thank you multiple times to her family members before coming to a present that was hidden away.