▪️58

So it continued like that over the course of two weeks, every two days Jisung would come to her house so they could heal

They weren't getting anywhere at all, basically strangers- awkwardness surrounding them and their bond wasn't that strong at all.

Sorin sighed and rubbed at her temples.
"Why aren't they talking or even being normal."
"You know why Sorin, your actions has consequences."

"Jisung's gone." Haewon said nonchalantly when she walked into the kitchen and Sorin eyed the girl.
"Are you guys getting along?"
"No." Haewon said, grabbing a glass. "But I don't really care."

"What? He's your Soulmate Haewon!"
"We both agreed that we can see other people and everything as long as we heal every two days."

"Do you not like him, love him? He's your Soulmate you should LOVE him?" Sorin asked desperately and Haewon let out a laugh.

"Love him? I don't really feel anything towards him. Whoever said Soulmates love each other instantly were wrong. Why would I love him? Only fools fall in love with a stranger."

▪️

"I'm home." Jisung said, walking into the house.
"Shut up Jisung." Donghyuck scoffed, pushing past him with a shove.

Jisung lowered his head and frowned, beggining to walk to the living room.
Chenle sat on he sofa, laughing with his best friend- Jaemin.

"Hey." Jisung greeted and the two briefly greeted him before Jeno entered with his Soulmate- Heejin.

The 7 boys lived together on their own, not necessarily their choices. Most of them didn't get along but they needed a house, and their happened to be 7 willing roomates.

"I don't really have any feelings towards my soulmate, is it normal?" Jisung asked and everyone turned to him like he had three heads.

"Are you even Soulmates then?" Jeno asked in shock.
"I think there's something wrong with your bond."

Jisung shrugged and adjusted his glasses.
"It's okay though because we both feel the same."

Jisung got up from his seat, blocking out Haewon's thoughts from his head, not interested in what she was doing or anything.

They were just two strangers who were put together, they didn't connect with each other or even love each other.

They didn't feel like Soulmates at all.