▪️17

Just as she expected, 5 days later there was a knock on her door

Despite the aching agony that piled through her, she still ran down the stairs and placed her hand on the door knob.
But she leant away from it with a smug smile.

You can't come in

Why?

His tone was desperate and pained but she didn't give in

I'm angry at you

Okay

Haewon blinked at his bluntness and began walking away from the door.

Okay fine sorry now let me in

Go away

I'm going to die

It's not my fault

Jisung rattled on the door which made the girl jump.
"You're a jerk." She yelled out, huffing and crossing her arms over her body.
"I know, just let me in."

"Just let the poor boy in Haewon!" Her Mother called from the kitchen and she rolled her eyes, scuttling forward with her fluffy slippers to open the door.

Jisung almost fell into the house as he leant on the doorframe, jolting when it did open.
Haewon didn't even look at him, she only grumbled something incoherent and began walking up the stairs.

"I would leave you to die but I'd rather live." She said bitterly and Jisung let out a slight laugh.
"What?" She said, turning around on the steps.

She was actually higher than Jisung for once and she glared down at him.
"Nothing," he began, his lips threatening to pull up despite the agonising pain.
"You sound cute when you're mad, hard to take you seriously."

Haewon looked down at him blankly and fought off the grin that wanted to appear from him blatantly calling her cute.

"I hate you."

"Okay." He replied and Haewon groaned in frustration, stomping up the stairs.
"I'll push you down the stairs."
"I mean go for it but you'll be in pain too." He said as they entered her room.

"Don't distract me."
"Okay."

Haewon shook her head and put back her music on, sitting at her desk to finish her essays.
She tried her hardest to block out the fact her eyes Soulmate was in her room, silence consuming them.

She was scribbling away when Jisung clutched his chest, a stab of pain. He winced and began walking towards her, grabbing the chair at her vanity and pulling it next to her.

Haewon watched curiously as he sat next to her, leaning back on the chair with his head back. His knee brushed against hers and she jolted at the sudden release of pain.

She went against mentioning it and now could relax as she wrote.
"Why do you still go school?" She asked, breaking the silence. "You said your gang was basically your life."

"I don't know."
"What do you even study?"
"Criminology and dance."

Haewon snorted out a sarcastic laugh.
"Criminology." She muttered. "Ironic."
Jisung rolled his eyes and sat up straighter.

"Okay then, what about you?"
"English and psychology."

"Boring."
"Okay, sorry Mr Mafia leader." She joked, turning over the page in her folder and writing on a fresh page.
"Do you like it?"
"Yeah dance is cool."

"No I mean your gang."
The question took him off guard and he turned to look at her.
"Do I enjoy killing people? Yeah I thrive off it." He remarked sarcastically.
"Then why do you do it?"

"Why do you go school?"
"Because I have to."
"Exactly."

The response he gave made Haewon furrow her brows and spin around in her chair to face him, her legs hitting against his.
"You have to." She asked incredulously.
"A 17 year old boy has to lead a gang- that's ridiculous."

Jisung stated silent and sighed, leaning forward and resting his head on his outstretched arms.
"Are you in pain?" She asked and he merely shrugged.

Haewon let out a breath of amusement.
"Idiot."
"I think you're forgetting I could literally kill you without blinking."
"Then you're killing yourself too."
"Shut up."

Haewon watched as he scrunched his face up in pain and she hesitantly moved her hand brushing it against his before clasping it over his.
"My Mum asked if you want to stay over for dinner?"
Jisung turned his head in his arms and looked up at her, his hair falling over his eyes.

"She knew I was coming?"
"I mean, every 5 days..."
"Oh."

He paused for a second and glanced at their hands before shrugging.
"I guess I could stay to eat but I have to leave after."

Haewon nodded and bit back a smile.
"At least we're getting somewhere."

Hmmmmm

Hmmmmm

Are things going too fast

Also

What a cutie