CHAPTER 22

The next day I thought about what I've done and realized one thing.

I'M SCARED.

I don't want to take a risk like this. I don't want to lose him. I'm preventing myself from taking a chance with him because of the fear that I might lose him like I had lost my mom.

I am prevented from taking a chance because I'm trapped within my own past.

I thought about what could possibly happen if I'd pursue this relationship.

I might probably lose him someday and I'm scared of this secret relationship of ours.

You can say that I'm pretty much a coward for not taking a risk and I accept that. If it hasn't occurred to you, this is gonna be my first real relationship.

It has always been a fact that when we like someone they don't like us back but now I feel like this is a miracle.

I turned on my bed and faced the ceiling thinking about what I've gotten myself into then I received a text.

I grabbed my phone from the side table of my bed and checked who texted. It was Tristan.

To: Jade
From: Tristan

Morning ;)

I smiled as I stared at the text.

To: Tristan
From: Jade

Morning :)

I replied back. Going back to my thoughts, I felt scared but at the same time happy. I feel scared because of the fact that we might be caught and I'm scared that I might lose him for some reason. On the other hand, I feel happy because finally someone has the same feelings as me. I know that someday you peeps will feel lucky to have the same situation.

Quickly my phone buzzed snapping me out of my thoughts.

To: Jade
From: Tristan

Got any plans for the day?

Nope.

I mentally told myself before typing it down.

Come to think about it, I didn't really plan on anything that only concerns . . . Myself. Its either I go with the girls or spend some time with Tristan but most of the time that I'm practically alone in the house I do absolutely nothing.

Instantly a message popped up again.

To: Jade
From: Tristan

Well I don't have anything planned also but later when we go out with the others I guess . . . ummm . . . c-can I . . . ummmm . . . hold your hand?

Shocked at the question, I stared at it for I think about 5 minutes until I replied back saying that he can. Instead of receiving an instant text, I was left with nothing in reply. I felt slightly disappointed but I just let it pass.

I lay down on my bed trying to find the motivation of probably sleeping again. Nothing happened much to my dismay so I just turned on the tv and started to watch a random movie.

It wasn't long before my eyes started to close and slowly was I greeted with comfortable sleep.

♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Hey hey wake up."

I heard someone say as the person started poking my arm. Instead of waking up, I turned to face the other side of the room and groaned in annoyance.

"Jade, come on wake up," the person said as I felt the side of my bed sink. The person is probably sitting by the side.

"Go away," I mumbled as I covered my face with my pillow only to let the person grab it before I covered my face.

"Hey!" I exclaimed as I shot up from bed in a sitting position.

"Tristan?" I confirmed while rubbing the sleep off of my eyes before continuing. "What are you doing here?"

"Nothing just felt like it. Oh and make sure to lock the door when you plan on sleeping," he said and I mentally face palmed myself.

"I thought I locked it," I mumbled under my breath.

"Well, you didn't," he replied hearing what I said.

We fell silent after that.

"Hey ummm so what do you wanna do?" I asked getting up from bed and dusting myself off.

"I just really wanted to talk you know like a normal boy and girl conversation," he replied as he also stood up from my bed.

I thought about it.

Regular convo, huh?

"Sure. Wanna order pizza while we're on it?" I asked.

"Gladly."

***********************************
Sooooooooo have any of you been awaken by someone through an annoying way?

Leave a comment :3