CHAPTER 11

I woke up to the feeling of someone removing the blankets of off me making me feel the cold air. I hid my face on the pillow not wanting to look at who the person was.

"Heeeeyy Jade," the person said while shaking me to wake up.

"Hmmm," I grumbled. I really don't want to wake up from my sleep.

"Jade come on you gotta wake up," the person kept shaking me.

"Ugh, what?" I looked up at the person.

"Monique?" I asked trying to rub my eyes for it to be clearer. Yup it is her.

"Morning!!!!!" She shouted.

"Ugh what are you doing here?" I asked kind of pissed off.

"Lets go to the mall," she said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"I don't know. I just feel like going," she said.

I thought about it and I asked her where the others were and she said that we're still gonna have to pick them up. I told her to wait in the living room for me because I had to take a bath.

After taking my bath, I wore a simple white shirt tucked in my denim short with a belt, some sneakers and I topped it of with a red beanie. Before I left my room, I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded at how I look.

I went down the stairs only to see Monique on the couch watching television.

"Hey Monique lets go!" I shouted to her from the stairs.

♣♣♣♣♣♣

"THERE'S NO PLACE I'D RATHER BE!" We all sang except for Shana. She doesn't do singing out loud. She finds it rather . . . disturbing in he opinion while we find it fun.

When we reached the mall, we checked if there were some good movies that we can watch but there wasn't so we went to the department store.

"Oh mah god! This looks so cute!" Monique exclaimed while pointing at a cute teddy bear purse.

"I like this one," Shana said while pointing at a panda purse.

After checking out some purses, we roamed around, bought some food then continued our roaming around. We bought some shawarma, milk tea, and some cupcakes.

I noticed Giselle checking the time. "Hey guys shouldn't we be eating lunch?" She asked.

"Yeah she's right I feel hungry already," Shana agreed while rubbing her tummy. We saw a McDonald's restaurant and decided to eat there.

"Man, I'm full," Giselle said in a satisfying tone.

"True that," Monique agreed.

"So where do we go next?" Kaitlyn asked.

We all thought about it and Perry suggested that we go to the arcade instead. We bought some cards for the games.

We played racing games, crane games, hockey games, and some martial arts game but right when we were gonna leave already Monique noticed the Just Dance machine.

"Come one guys it'll be fun," she said while picking a song.

She finally picked a song but it had 5 members in it and since Shana didn't want she backed out.

We started the dance and soon a lot of people gathered around to watch. We made some mistakes but laughed it off trying to e joy the day.

After the dance, the crowd clapped for us and all of us faced them and bowed. We were sweaty and tired but it never stopped us from still walking around the mall.

We agreed on taking a break by staying in Starbucks and just talked about our plans for Christmas break. Giselle said that she and her family would be going to Hong Kong on the second day of the break since she wanted to spend the first day with us. We felt so touched that we gave her a group hug. Shana would be visiting her grandparents ( I don't know where because she also doesn't know). Shana admitted that it was going to be her first time meeting the parents of her mother so he had to dress nice since they were kind of a sophisticated couple. Monique would be staying home since she and her family really had no plans. The Adam's sisters were going to Singapore for a week.

"How 'bout you Jade?" Giselle asked.

"I don't know. I really don't have any plans so I guess I'm just gonna stay at home and do stuff," I admitted. My dad has been really busy after the incident. He bombarded himself with loads of work to forget. Since then we never had any plans every summer and Christmas break.

"Oh ok," Giselle said slowly recalling what happened.

"Woah ok hold up is this who I think it is? Hi Jade!" I turned around and saw Astrid with her friends all dressing fancy and stuff.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked pissed off by the fact that she's here.

"Is it bad? I mean I'm just here to enjoy isn't that right girls?" She asked her two fancy friends and they nodded in reply.

"Ohhh I see. Well, if you don't mind we're also trying to enjoy but you're getting in the way,"Monique come backed her.

"Oh I'm sorry," Astrid said. "But I can't do that."

"Why?" Shana asked with annoyance in her voice.

"Because I want a dance off. Me and my girls versus," Astrid pointed at her girls. "You and you girls," she pointed at me and the girls.

"Where and when?" Perry asked.

"Monday at lunch in the cafeteria. Leave the tables to me," she said daringly.

I looked at the girls who stood up and all looked at me approving of the dance off. I looked around and saw that we kind of caught some attention with the customers.

"Bring it on," I said with power.

"Oh I will," she looked around the whole café. "See you there," she finished and left us alone.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Dance off! Dance off!

So who do you guys think is gonna win???

Huehuehuehue