CHAPTER 8

I woke up to the rays of the sun on my face. It feels so warm. Oh shiz! School! I look around my room and find the girls still sleeping. I get of my bed and wake them all up saying that its already noon and if we get to school now there might be a way that the students and teachers won't see us late.

After saying that, my room turned into a tornado. I saw Perry and Kaitlyn cleaning the games we played, Monique in the bathroom and Giselle waiting outside telling Monique to hurry up, and Shana well she's still sleeping, and me? Fixing my bed as fast as I can.

After everyone has finished dressing up, we all made our way to school and since we all forgot our penny boards, because of the tension of getting to school by lunch, we had to run. From our village to school it takes about exactly 30 minutes so we had to run all the way there.

When we arrived at school we quickly made our way towards the washroom to fix ourselves up. Giselle accidentally wore her shirt the other way around, Monique had her sneakers the other way around. The right sneaker was on the left foot and the left sneaker was on the right foot. Kaitlyn, Perry, and Shana still had some dry saliva by their cheeks, and my hair was like a bird's nest. My hair is curly so that explains why my hair looks so wild-ish.

We quickly made our way towards our class after fixing ourselves. When we arrived in the room, it was a good thing that our teacher wasn't here yet. We had the time to finish unfinished homework.

*****

"Yes! Its dismissal!" Kaitlyn exclaimed while throwing her fist in the air. "Somehow I feel like the days are passing by us so fast that I can't keep track of it anymore, don't you think so too?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Yeah kinda," Shana replied.

"Next thing you its Christmas break already," this time Giselle said.

It was true even I had to agree on it. The days were really passing by us fast that all of us don't even know what day it is anymore. Wait . . . What day is it today?

"Hey Giselle what day is it today?" I asked.

"Its already Thursday."

"Ohhhhhh ok thanks," I replied back feeling a bit shocked. It was just like yesterday was the first day of school and now its going to be Christmas break. Gods, so fast.

"Hey guysss!!!" We turned around and looked at Monique say it while she was tying her hair.

"Lets play a game of tag," Monique finally said and that was enough for all of us to tie our hair and wait for Monique's signal to run.

"I'm it and we run on 3," Monique said while getting into position. Monique was at the back of all of us looking at each one of us and thinking of who to tag among us.

"3! . . . ," We all shouted at once.

"2! . . .," We all continued again.

"1!" And then we started running.

*******

Monique was it and right now she was chasing Giselle.

"Dude," I heard Perry say.

"What?"

"Nothing," she said.

"O. . . k," I said awkwardly.

I looked back at where Monique was trying to tag Giselle but they weren't there anymore. I looked around and saw Kaitlyn and Shana in hiding and they also didn't have a clue on where they are.

I got out from my hiding spot and saw Monique chasing Perry now until she saw me and came charging at me.

Oh no!

Once she saw me, I ran but she was faster. Right when she was going to tag me by my shoulder. I sat down and rolled on the ground but by the time I was getting on my feet Monique came running towards me again. I tried to dodge but then I didn't notice that there was a car coming.

Shiz!

I quickly got up and ran to the side of the road. After I got up, I heard the sound of the car's horn.

I went back to where the girls were and they were all shocked and sweaty.

"Well, that was hell of a game," I exclaimed while looking at the shock faces of the girls.

I couldn't take it I laughed. Hard and the girls laughed along with me and then it came to me. I almost died.

"Gods, guys I almost died as in legit," I told them after the realization came to me.

"But you didn't and that's a good thing," Monique said while hugging me tightly.

"Come on guys group hug!" Giselle said while going towards me and the others followed

The group hug was tight. Very.

"Air! Air!!" I managed to say and they all let go.

"Lets get home guys," Kaitlyn said.

********************************
Yesh! Chapter 8!
I hope you guys are enjoying this book XD
And I hope that you like it so far >~<
So the tag kinda reminded me