Should I answer it?

Within thirty minutes both Sophie and Biana had their hair wrapped up in towles, (to let the hair masks Biana  brought over from Everglen sink in,)
And now they were sitting criss cross style facing each other on Sophie's huge, opal counter in her well lit bathroom, smearing face masks on the other with giggles of girlish glee.

"No, no, no, what I'm saying is that he's been soooooooo distracted every since lunch today, like he's walked into three walls! Within the same hour. And I mean they barely started dating and he hasn't quite talking about her! And honestly its getting on my nerves!
Like don't get me wrong I like Marella. . . I  just think I'm uncomfortable with how much he likes her. You know?"
Biana vented, making Sophie laugh and say,

"Well, no not really, but I can see how that'd be uncomfortable.
Maybe you could tell him what you just told me! That you don't want to hear about her all the time? But say it nicely, that way you wouldn't be being rude."
She advised.
Which made Biana roll her eyes.

"Ugh do you always have to be so nice! Like, tell me to hit him over the head with my shoe or something, and then threaten to do it again if he doesn't stop!" She shouted making both girls laugh - and Sophie almost fall off the counter, thankfully no Elwin visits were required because Biana grabbed her arm before she could hit the floor, but that just spurred them into a new fit of laughter.

They moved into the bedroom to make camp on Sophie's bed after washing off their face and hair masks.
Biana tried to get Sophie to take an elixir that would put teal in her hair but. . . Sophie refused. So now they were sitting on the bed staring down at Biana's Imparter that was flashing with Tam name.

"Should I answer it?" Biana whispered, like if she spoke too loudly the unanswered caller might hear.

"No, you should definitely just stare at his name until he doesn't call again - Of course you should answer it! this is what you wanted, isn't it?" Sophie replied in the same hushed tone.

". . .Yeah. But what if he doesn't even like me!"
Biana whisper shouted,
"This," she gestured wildly to Tam's call still flashing, "might not even be good news!"

"But it might also be great news! You won't know until you hear him out! Just answer him."
Sophie pleaded

In a rush of bravery Biana took a big breath and answered the hail.

"Hello?"
Tam's voice sounded hesitant and a little nervous.

"Hey!"
Biana's crisp accent sounded chipper as ever, making it easy to believe the lie that she was not internally freaking out.

Sophie wondered how it was possible for her to always look so calm and put together, even when she clearly wasn't -

"Oh good, I thought you might be avoiding my hails."
Tam phrased it as a sentence but it sounded more like a question to Sophie.

"What! Oh no. I've uh, I've been at Sophie's house, and  just saw that I miss some hails! Haha. . . Sorry."
Biana giggled nervously.
A bit of her 'put togetherness' was slipping.

He's voice took on a gentler, more quiet tone, as he spoke,
"Well I'm glad you're not avoiding me."
Biana smiled.

Sophie thought he might have been smiling too, but since the screen was facing Biana, and Biana was facing her, she couldn't see to be sure.

"Wait, are you still at Sophie's house?"
He asked.

Biana's "yeah" sounded more like a question then an answer,

"Oh. . . Is she uh, is she
there - with you?"

Biana looked up just enough to see Sophie violently shaking her head 'no', over the Imparter.

"Uh, N-no. She went to the kitchen to umm get something."
She (not to convincingly) lied.
But it seemed to be enough for Tam.

"Okay, cause I was just wondering if you uh, meant what you said at lunch?"

"When I said I wished you and I were. . ."
Sophie assumed he nodded because a second later Biana timidly whispered,
"Well. . . yeah."

Tam sighed a sigh of relief,
"Really!" That was the closest she'd ever come to hearing Tam sound gleeful!
Biana nodded with a smile on her face.

"Great! Cause I was thinking- well I was wondering -  or I mean it might be nice if we could hang out. . . You know, just the two of us?"
Biana was blushing a beautiful pink with the biggest smile on her face, and it took everything in Sophie to keep from making the exact 'Awwwwwe' sound  she hated when her parents made for her.

"Yeah! Yeah. That would be nice!"

"Cool! So do you maybe want to meet in Atlantis this weekend? They have a cool pet shop that Linh always likes to go to, if you want - or they also have clothes stores if you want to shop,but there's also a lot of other stores - and I'm really just rambling now."
He laughed quietly,
"But anyway, that choice is your's."

Biana giggled again.
"Tam, anywhere, as long as you're there sounds perfect! Please don't stress over me, I'm just glad we get to spend time together! "

Tam, it seemed didn't know what to say to that, so he settled on an almost shy "me too."
Before saying he should probably go before Sophie 'came back up from the kitchen' and told her that he'd hail her later so that they could set up an actual time.
They said their goodbyes and hung up, leaving Biana to do the only sensible thing she could which was tackle hug Sophie to the bed while squealing such a  high pitched squeal that Sophie swore it was one octave way from being inaudible, but that didn't stop her from hugging her friend back and laughing with her.

"OH MY GOD!
Oh My God!
Oh my god!
OOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOD!
I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH TAM!!!!"

And now everyone knew it.
Sophie laughed, "I'm so happy for you!" 

"Thanks for not leaving me alone, by the way. I probably would have freaked out if you weren't with me!"
Biana laughed.
Sophie nudged her shoulder, "What are girl friends here for?" She teased.

The night continued with Biana trying to come up with an "acceptable" outfit the wear on a date and Sophie being utterly lost to the world of fashion. But eventually they both fell asleep curled up under the covers of the bed.

A/N Oh my god! You guys are sooo  patient and just all around awesome! So of course I had to torture you by not telling you what's going on with Keefe at the moment! Hehehe 😈
All I'll say is that next chapter you'll get your answers. . . Well some ( again 😈) but I am excited for y'all to meet Clariyah - or 'Clarie' as most people call her!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye💙