(Bonus Story) Darren's Mate - Morning After

Start from the beginning

He had no desire whatsoever to move away from the other man's body.

But then he realised that his mate was still naked on the cooling ground, and he reluctantly pulled back. Spencer made a noise of protest and Darren grinned down at him, sweaty and dirty and more satisfied than he had been in a long time.

His softening cock slid from Spencer's body and the younger man made another little displeased sound.

Carefully, Darren reached down between his legs - he wasn't really sure what he was doing, to be honest - and slid his fingers over his mate's tender, soft hole. 

He could feel his own cum leaking out, the muscle too stretched to hold it in.

Gently, watching the younger man's every expression, he slipped two fingers inside him, stroking his walls slowly and rubbing the rim with his thumb, coaxing the viscous white spunk out of him, easing the sudden empty feeling.

When Darren saw the little wrinkle between Spencer's eyebrows (that had appeared when he pulled out) smooth over and his eyes flutter closed, his body relaxing into his mate's ministrations - he knew he was doing the right thing.

Following his his instincts - to clean his mate, care for him, please him and adore him - Darren moved his head down over Spencer's waxed chest and belly (Darren had a fair few light brown curls on his own chest, in comparison) and licked tentatively at the smeared cum there.

Spencer's eyes flew open and he looked down at him, his pupils still dark and so wide that barely any white showed, looking more werewolf than human.

It was...not bad. Like a more potent version of his scent - musky, salty, sweet, Spencer. Darren had never tasted anything like it. He licked his lips slowly, locking eyes with his lover, who trembled under his hands.

Darren gave his belly a long, languid lick that ended at his belly-button. He dipped the tip of his tongue into it, his fingers continuing their gentle massage.

By the time Spencer was clean, he was a boneless puddle in the grass, and Darren had to fight back the urge to carry him, since he doubted that would go over very well.

Probably get my head bitten off if I even suggest it.

So instead he laid down in the grass next to his mate, watching him fondly.

He looked utterly debauched, wearing only one sock, body covered in grass, dust, blood, sweat, and saliva, hair mussed and eyes heavy-lidded.

Spencer looked gorgeous, Darren thought. 

He should look like this all the time.

Behind them, the sun was finally setting, bathing them in orange-tinted light, turning the sky pink and purple and indigo.

Darren startled when suddenly, Spencer curled into his side, a dry sob wrecking his body.

"Wha - are you - did I - "

"No, I - I'm - it's nothing you did. This was...wonderful." 

He breathed out a shuddering breath.

"It's just - so many people want me to be a certain way and I... I don't know what to do sometimes," he whispered, pressing his palms into his eyes. 

"You're the first person in a long time who just...took me for what I am, and didn't want me to be different or - I just - "

Darren wasn't usually the touchy-feely type, but now he reached over and wrapped one arm around Spencer's shoulders, pulling him against his chest. It felt right to have him in his arms - he wanted him to stop feeling sad.