My Hero!

(Viewer discretion: This is actually my first fanfic and I tried..(•~•) also this has a little smut in it but I don't think we really care about that now do we..anyways enjoy 😉)

(Y/n) : Put Me down! You big looney! *I began hitting the monster on his back*

Stranger: No! We're gonna head back to my place!

Mando: Hey! Put her down!

Stranger: Outta the way Mandalorian! This ain't your business!

Mando: Well it is my business! *Takes out blaster*

Stranger: Oooh I'm soo scared! *Laughs*

The child: *Coos*

Stranger: And ya got a baby with ya too! What are you gonna do sing me a song!

Mando: *Punches him*

Stranger: *Tosses the girl and flips the Mandalorian*

(Y/n): Oof.. *Gets up and run to hide behind a boulder *

Stranger: Come out come out wherever you are y/n)!

Mando: Not Today! *Uses his fire breather machine thingy to scare the monster off and it worked*

(Y/n): *Is still behind the boulder*

Mandalorian: He's gone..you can come out now!..

(Y/n): Thank you! Ow... *Sees the gash on her leg and covers it up with her cloak*

Mandalorian: You're welcome...

(Y/n): *Starts walking away slowly but she felt a tug on her cloak* huh?.. *She sees a green baby and picks it up* Hey! Aren't you forgetting something!

Mandalorian: *Whispers: Crap!..* I'm sorry about that..*Sees her leg is bleeding* He hurt you didn't he?

(Y/n): He did..but I'm fine..fuck! *hisses in pain*

Mandalorian: Let me fix you up?

(Y/n): But you just met me! What if I tried to kill you! Or The child!

Mando: I know..but you couldn't even hurt a fly since you didn't even try to fight back which ended horribly lucky for you I saved you! but I do trust you besides you seem like a nice person and the kid seems to like you

The child: *Gurgles and smiles, then hugs (y/n)'s leg*

(Y/n): *Smiles*

*At the Razor Crest*

Mandalorian: This might sting a little..*I cleaned up her wound and added a little rubbing alcohol on her leg*

(Y/n): Oww! *Breathes in and out*

Mandalorian: So what's you're name?

(Y/n): My name is (y/n) (y/l) and you are?

Mandalorian: People call me The Mandalorian but my friends call me Mando

(Y/n): I think I'll just call you Mando it suits you..*Thoughts: Wow he's..so nice and a good dad I guess..if you could even call it that..oh god..Am I starting to have feelings for Mando! Great..*

Mandalorian: Do you want to tag along with me and the kid?

(Y/n): Sure I guess since I don't really have no where to go to..

Mandalorian: You don't have family?

(Y/n: No..I was abandoned by them when I was a kid and I was left alone with no where to go to..

Mandalorian: I lost my parents as well..our home planet was attacked by separatist forces..my parents hid me to protect me I was found by a droid that tried to kill me but I was saved by a Mandalorian and they took me in as their own and I became a Mandalorian..

(Y/n): I'm terribly sorry about you're parents..

Mando: It's fine..anyways you should get some rest if you go down the ladder you'll see a room

(Y/n): Ok thank you once again Mando *Smiles*

Mando: You can bring the kid with you!

(Y/n): Alright! *I grabbed the child and took him down the ladder and took a nap with him*

*Later that night*

* Inside (y/n) dream*

(Y/n): *Looks up Mando*

Mando: *Looks down at her and cups her cheek and kisses her*

The kiss was passionate, Mando pinned me against the wall and started kissing my neck, it kinda turned me a little..things got a little too heated..our bodies were sweaty..then we just layed in bed, I then twirled Mando's hair..I then cuddled in his arms..*

*I woke up to the sound of someone's stomach grumbling, turns out it was the child..poor thing hasn't eaten*

(Y/n): "Fuck! It was a dream! But it was a really good dream.." stop talking about Mando! He's Isn't Into You!! I mean you just met the guy and his kid..who is soo adorable..but still!...I wish I could tell how I feel about him..but he'd probably won't even feel the same..*I got up and headed to the cockpit*

(Y/n): Hey Mando

Mando: hi..I thought you were asleep?

(Y/n): I was..but I think the child might be hungry..

Mando: *Sighs* If you head to the kitchen you'll see some dead frogs in the fridge..give him one or if he's still hungry give him another one and that's it alright?

(Y/n): Ok..thanks..

Mando: *doesn't say a word and keeps driving the ship*  (or whatever idk..😐)

*As I went to go get the frogs then head back to my room to feed the child..we then went to bed*

***
Ok that's it for all! If you have any request I could do that cause who knows I'll get writers block but I do have something in mind for those who saw the finale of The Mandalorian!
(; thanks to those who enjoyed this story!