Rescued with an interesting conversation.

Cute NaLu pic of the day.

Lucy's POV

'Hang on Luce, I'm coming' I heard in my head. "Natsu?" I questioned out loud. "Lucy?" asked Mira. "Lucy what's wrong?" asked Levy. "I thought I heard Natsu in my head" I replied. "Awwwwww you guys are sooooo cute. You miss him so much that you think you heard him inside your head😍" said Levy with hearts in her eyes. Mira on the other hand was full on fangirling. I was pretty sure my face was as red as a tomato. "N-no it's not that. I just thought I heard him in my head that's all." I said quickly. "Awwwwww look your blushing" said Mira. Levy was giggling.

"Umm. I- well ok see what happened was" I tried to explain. "It's ok Lu-Lu. Pretty much the whole guild has been shipping you two since the Phantom Lord incident." Said Levy. "THE WHOLE GUILD!?!!!!" I asked. "More or less" answered Mira. "We even have a NaLu shipping club. Most of the guild is in it. Mira is the 'master' if you wanna call her that. And I'm the deputy." said Levy. I was blushing so hard at this point.

"Oh so like the GaLe shipping club that the whole guild is in" I said. Levy started blushing sooo hard. "You two are so cute. The perfect couples in my opinion" said Mira. (I agree. But I also have a lot more ships 😅) " You can't say much Mira" I started with a smirk. "We also have a Miraxus shipping club. And even Master is in that one." Now Mira was blushing.

NaLu conversation inside Lucy's head:
Natsu: Talking about us?
Lucy: Natsu?
Natsu: The one and only.
Lucy: When did you get so cocky?
Natsu: Since I got my dragon powers.
Lucy: Wait..... wasn't the mind link cut off?
Natsu: Yeah but when I unlocked my 'inner dragon' it reconnected. The others are talking to their mates right now.
Lucy: HA!!! And they called me crazy.
Natsu: I'm on my way to get you.
Lucy: Hey!! I don't need to be rescued. I'm a big girl.
Natsu: I agree that you're a 'big girl' but you're mine so I have to protect you.
Lucy: Dont blush. Don't blush. Don't blush. O////O Dang it.
Natsu: Is my little princess blushing? You're so adorable when you blush.
Lucy: Great! Now I'm blushing more. 😑🙃😅
Natsu: Did you just put emojis into our conversation?
Lucy: Yup!!
Natsu: Lemme try. 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Lucy: Of course. What else did I expect?
Natsu: Nothing else I hope. 🙃
Lucy: Natsu there are other people here. Be careful. They could be dangerous.
Natsu: Awwwww you're worried about me. We're nearly there. A few more minutes. I'm coming I promise.

And with that the link was cut off. The three of us were blushing A LOT. "They said they were coming." said Levy. "They said a few minutes." said Mira. "If that's the case then we should probably get in a good position because I'm pretty sure they're gonna break a wall or something because they're not really fond of doors" I said. We all giggled at that. As if on cue, we heard a wall break. "Told ya" I said.

Then the door burst open. Our dragons stood there. They looked different. They were covered in scales and they had wings. (I'm too lazy to write what they look like again. Sorry 😝) "Did you miss me Luce?" asked Natsu. "I'm not answering that because I'm stubborn and stop being cocky" I answered. He chuckled. "Hiya Shrimp. Did they hurt you?" (I think you can guess who said that 😂) "Don't call me Shrimp!" snapped Levy. The two then came to us and started to untie us. "Sup princess" said Laxus. "Stop being a jerk and help me" said Mira. He started to untie her.

"What happened to the people who kidnapped us?" I asked. "Oh them?" said Natsu with a smirk. "Ran away as soon as they saw us in our dragon form. I guess they weren't expecting that." answered Laxus. "Y'all are shrimps ya know." said Gajeel. "HEY!!" we said in unison. "Okie dokie" said Mira before walking outside,  us three following her. "Wait..... where exactly are we? asked Levy. "Whatever. Let's just start walking" I answered. The three of us just shrugged and continued to walk. I was then scooped up into someone's arms. I knew who it was immediately. "Natsu put me down!!" I screamed. "Naaaaaaahhhh" he answered. "What is your obsession with carrying me?" I asked. "I just love you sooo much that I couldn't let you walk" he answered.

Mira and Levy were also being carried by their mates. "Gajeel put me down" screamed Levy while beating on his back. He was carrying her like a sack of potatoes. "Thanks for the massage Shrimp" he answered smirking. "Laxus stop being a jerk" said Mira. "I may be a jerk Mira but your not getting rid of me for life" he replied.

Levy and I giggled at that. "Hey Mira you better make me godmother" I said. "No way, I wanna be godmother" said Levy. "Nu-uh Levy. I said it first so I get to be godmother" I said. "No I said I wanna be godmother" she argued. "Hey guys what about Lisanna?" interrupted Natsu. "What about her?" asked Levy. "I mean just saying she is Mira's sister so isn't she gonna wanna be godmother?" he said. "AW HELL NAW!!!!!" Levy and I said at the same time. "Don't I get a say in this?" asked Mira. "NO!" Levy and I said in unison. "Oh come on guys. I'm not even pregnant."said Mira. "Yet" said Laxus. Mira blushed at that. "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!" Levy and I said. "You guys are like totally perfect for each other." said Levy. "I agree" I said.

Then we started fangirling and talking about baby names."Ok ok. If its a boy then his name will be.......... Ummmmmm...... any suggestions Lu-Lu?" asked Levy. "Well if it's a boy then his name should be Elicio. It's origins is Latin." I said. "Perfect. And if it's a girl then............ hmmmmmmm........ what about Audra? It means storm in Lithuanian." suggested Levy. "It's perfect. What do you think Mira?" I asked. "I- ummmmm.... they're very nice names" O/////O

"Good!!! Now. Time to talk about Gruvia baby names" said Levy. "But first we need to get them together. And to get her to stop calling me love rival" I sweatdropped. "Don't worry Lucy. I'm sure when Juvia sees that your with Natsu, she'll stop calling you love rival" assured Mira. "Yeah hopefully. I don't like gray like that. More like an older brother." I said. "That's good because if you did like Popsicle like that then he'd be 6 feet under" chimed in Natsu.

"Where did you come from?" I asked. All three of us then looked up to see that we were being carried by our mate. "Are you literally kidding me! We've been carrying you this whole time!!!" said Natsu. " Oh. Oops. Looks like we got so carried away discussing Miraxus babies that we forgot where we were." said Levy. "Don't worry 'bout it Shrimp." said Gajeel. "One more time Gajeel Redfox. ONE MORE TIME YOU CALL ME SHRIMP AND YOU'LL REGRET IT!!!" said Levy. "K Shrimp. *gulp* No need to get that mad. I'll just call you Shorty instead" he replied proudly. All three of the girls face- palmed. "Ugh!!!! I give up" said Levy. We all giggled.

I'm probably gonna finish this story quickly because I have no idea what to write anymore. 😅 But I'm gonna try to give you guys better future stories. Thank you to the people who still read this terrible story despite it being, well... terrible. 🙃