Hide and seek

Natsu's POV

When we finally reached the guild, we looked for a place to hide. We knew we were gonna be badly punished. The guild were giving us weird looks. We told them what happened and not to tell the girls where we were hiding if they asked.

"Let's hide in the library" suggested Lightning bolt. "Are you kidding? Shrimp practically lives in the library" said Metal freak. "Yeah but they wouldn't expect us out of all people to go to a library would they? They won't even think of looking there." Electric weirdo pointed out. "Fine" Metal freak and I said at the same time. "Stop copying me Metal freak/Hothead" we said in unison again. "Cut it out you two, do you want to be murdered today?" asked Lightning freak. We wasted no more time in going to the library and hiding in separate cabinets.

Levy's POV

We ran in after the idiots. Of course we got to the guild 5 minutes later because of their dragon slayer speed. ( yeah in my book it's a thing) When we got there, we immediately asked our guild mates if they saw the 3 dragon slayers. They all just shook their head trying to act innocent but we knew that they were lying.

We were beyond pissed. First, they hold on to us like we're never gonna come back if they let go. Second, they won't let us go to Lu-Lu's apartment because they thought we were gonna be kidnapped. Third, THEY DECIDE TO STALK US AND LISTEN IN TO OUR CONVERSATION. I MEAN, US GIRLS NEED OUR GIRL TIME!!!!!

"Maybe they're in the cellar" Mira suggested. "Or the basement" said Lucy. "No, I'm pretty sure they're in the library. They know that we won't expect them to ever enter a library, so that's probably where they are" I said.

We wasted no time in rushing to the library. We knew that they probably wouldn't just sit around so we went to the most suitable hiding place in the library. The cabinets.

I went to the first cabinet I saw and pulled the door open, and just as  I thought, I saw one of the dragon slayers. Which one is he are you asking? Why it's Laxus.

Levy: Mira.
Mira: Yes Levy.
Levy: This one is all yours.
Mira: Got it!!! Lucy!!
Lucy: Yes Mira?
Mira: This one's yours.
Lucy: Thank you Mira. Levy, I found your dragon slayer.
Levy: Got it Lu-Lu!!

We all quickly switched places so that we were facing our dragon slayers. "Hi Shrimp/Luce/Mira" they all said in unison. "Save it for later" said Mira. "Yeah" I agreed. "We don't want to hear it" said Lucy quite calmly. The type of calm when you know you messed up (do you get what I'm tryna say?).

"Now, how shall we punish you?" Said Mira with a demonic aura. "I might have an idea" I agreed. "Girlssssssss" Lucy said.

Natsu's POV

"Girlssssssss" said Luce. They were all making eye contact. We tried to look in but I think Levy used a spell. I forgot what it was called but one client told me about it once on a job. After what seemed like forever, they finally agreed on something. We could tell because they all nodded.

"Alright boys" began Mira " Your punishment is...................

Alright guys I'm so so so so so so sorry that I had to leave it on a cliffhanger but I'm planning to post more over the next few weeks. This is my last week of school before Christmas break and I have 16 days off. I honestly thought that I wouldn't even be able to write this chapter. This is probably my least favorite chapter. My brain was so numb today.