THEY NEED HELP!!!!

Cute NaLu pic of the day.

Natsu's POV

We woke up at 10 o'clock. Wait........ 10 o'clock??? I looked over to see that the other two were still asleep. "WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!!" I yelled. "Shut up hothead" they both said in unison. "It's 10 o'clock in the morning, our mates could be gone by now!" I said. That woke 'em up. They woke up so suddenly that they both fell out of their beds.

"We have to check" said Metal head. "I'll go" said Lightning freak before heading off for their room. He had to be very careful in case he got caught. He came back two minutes later in a panic. "They're gone!!" he said.

....processing.........processing.......processing.....

"WHAT?!?!?!?" Metal head yelled. We quickly got changed and headed off to the front desk. "Hey have three girls checked out of room 24? One has white hair, one has blue hair and one is a blonde. They're our girlfriends" we lied as not to cause suspicion.

"Sorry we lost the file for the rooms but they might have checked out" said the lady at reception. How could they be so careless? "They might have headed back" said Lightning freak. "I still can't look into Shrimp's thoughts" complains Metal head. "We should just go back. They probably left early. I mean they were super worried about us." I said. "I know, we could go to the train station and check there" said Metal head. And we were off.

When we got to the train station we asked the ticket guy the if our mates took a train to Magnolia. "I'm sorry but the guy who was here this morning had to go home because he was feeling sick. I only just got here." he explained. "Oh ok. Then we would like three tickets for your next train to Magnolia." I said. "Our next train arrives in 15 minutes. That will be 150 jewels." he replied.

We payed him and waited for the train. As we were waiting, we took our motion sickness pills. 'I wonder how many Laxus got Wendy to put troia on?' I wondered.
When the train finally got here, we got on and got a compartment. We were all super worried. It was gonna be a really long 5 hours.

Lucy's POV

I woke up in a dark room. Then the events of yesterday came back to me. I looked around frantically trying to spot Levy or Mira. "Lucy" I heard two voices. "Thank goodness" came a voice that I knew belonged to Mira. "We thought you were never gonna wake up. Are you ok?" asked a voice that was Levy's. "I'm fine guys but are you guys ok" I asked clearly worried. "Yeah we're ok" they replied.

I tried to move but I found that I was in chains. 'How did I miss that?' I wondered. "Don't try sweetheart" a creepy voice said "these chains are magic resistant and they prevent you from using magic so struggling is useless". "Where the hell are we?" I asked trying to intimidate him. "That would be none of your concern. But I see that you are wizards. And also dragon slayer's mates? Wow. And your all also pretty. You're gonna bring us a lot of money after we sell you in the black market" he said.

"How did you know that we are dragon slayer's mates?" I asked. He just smirked. "That's for me to know and for you to find out". 'Gosh he's so cocky. As soon as I'm out of here he's gonna get it.' I thought. I struggled a lot and in the process I managed to kick him. He stumbled back. "Ok. Now you asked for it." he said and I felt the magic being sucked out of me in a slow but painful way. We were all screaming in pain even tho we tried not to. He then left the dark room while we were being tortured. I think it was the chains. Ugh. Now would be a good time to be rescued. 'Where are you Natsu?' I thought.

Gajeel's POV

'Gajeel help' I heard in my head. "Shrimp!" I said out loud. The other two looked at me. "Mira!" said Lightning bolt. "Lucy!" Salamander said.

Natsu's POV

"Shrimp!" I heard Metal head. I looked at him. "Mira!" said Lightning freak. 'Where are you Natsu?' I heard in my head. "The mates are in trouble!!!" we shouted out at the same time. We looked out the window to see that we were on a bridge over a river. We jumped out of the train and into the water. We swam out onto shore. "THEY NEED US" we all shouted. And with that, we started to run to where we thought the voice of our mate came from.

And boom!!! I know that the mates aren't weak and I disagree with whoever thinks that Lucy's weak. That's why she's feisty in this story. But I went with the flow. And I'm trying to update everyday so that's why the chapters are short. Peace!!!! ✌🏻