𝐱. 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

Începe de la început

Airi noticed his aura becoming dimmer, but his goals becoming greater.

"No, I can't understand, Master," Sanemi confessed, "If it we're human, I'd be okay with letting it live, but not a demon! Not after all that we the Demon Slayers have gone through in battle! Not after so many people have lost their lives! It's unacceptable!"

The Master hummed in understanding. Sanemi proceeded to add a scar to his collection on his body by slicing his arm open with his blade.

Airi looked at him quizzically and whispered under her breath, "What is Mr. 'I have special blood' trying to pull off here?"

She was thankful nobody heard her.

"Master! I will prove it to you myself! The sheer ugliness of a demon!" Sanemi professed.

"Sanemi..." The Master muttered.

The Wind Hashira slammed the box onto the ground and stood up, stepping one foot on the box. He let his blood trickle down his arm and drip onto the wood.

"Hey demon! It's time to eat! Sink your teeth in this!" Sanemi called out to the demon.

Tanjiro struggled in the ropes tied to his back, feeling utterly angry.

Sanemi called to the demon girl once more as she audibly struggled to resist the temptation, "No need to force yourself to hold back. Just show us your true colors, and I'll obliterate you right here!"

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro cried out to his sister, hoping for her to answer to his calls by resisting the blood completely.

"Shinazugawa, it's no good doing it in the sunlight. We have to go into the shadows, or the demon won't show it's face." Obanai advised his companion.

"Oyakata-sama, please forgive this discourtesy." The wind pillar leapt into the shadows of the building, throwing the box and stabbing into it. Nezuko growled in pain.

"STOP IT!" Tanjiro screamed out before being elbowed extremely hard by the Serpent Hashira.

"Come on out, demon!" Shinazugawa stabbed the box again, "Look, it's the human blood you love so much!"

Sanemi kicked open the box, unlocking it with his blade. The demon girl stood up, sweating and gritting her teeth behind the muzzle she wore.

"N-Nezuko..." Tanjiro growled.

Sanemi held his arm in front of the girl as she watched the blood drip enticingly from his flesh.

"What's the matter, demon? Come on! You know you want it." Sanemi said as he waved his arm, tempting the demon even more. But Nezuko didn't move an inch.

The Serpent Hashira dug his elbow into Tanjiro even more. The boy struggled to breathe. Airi was about to snap composure.

"Iguro, you're digging into him too hard. Ease up a bit please." Shinobu commanded, feeling slight sympathy for Tanjiro.

"I'm only holding him down because he's trying to move." Obanai defended himself, still pinning him down. Airi grew visibly annoyed.

"Kamado, if you use any breathing techniques while your lungs are being squeezed, your veins will burst."

"His veins will burst!! I like it! Sounds flamboyant! Come on, start bursting!"

"Poor soul...Such a weak, pathetic child. Namu Amida Butsu." Gyomei commented, crying again.

Tanjiro broke the chains on his wrists and sprinted to the wooden ledge of the building. Obanai's wrist was held by Giyū, who looked at him blankly.