~11~Happy~

"Hello, Patton."

It was December 23rd, and Logan had to leave tomorrow. He was hanging out with Patton one last time.

"Hey, Lo!"

Logan walked into the other's apartment, and they both sat down on Patton's couch.

"What do you wanna do?" Patton asked.

"Well.. before we do anything, could we possibly get a picture together so I can remember, well.. you."

Patton's face seemed to get a little pinker, but he smiled and nodded.

Logan got out his phone, and opened up the camera app. He held the phone in front of them, and Patton hesitates before leaning his head on Logan's shoulder. Patton smiled wide, holding up a peace sign, while Logan just smiled gently. He took the picture.

Logan quickly put his phone away and thanked Patton, who took his head off of Logan's shoulder and smiled.

Logan glanced over, looking at Patton's smile, and noticing that there was something.. off, about it. He couldn't tell what, there just was.

"Patton, are you alright?" Logan asked.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, I'm fine!" He giggled.

Logan stared at him for another second. He sighed, placing a hand on Patton's shoulder. "Are you sure, Pat?"

"I just.." Patton looked up at Logan, and then looked away. "can't.. can't you stay? For a little bit? Just for Christmas?"

Logan sighed again, taking the hand off of Patton's shoulder and placing it in his lap. "I'm really sorry, Pat, but I told you, I cannot."

"But.. why not? Just stay! You have family and friends here! Your mom, Roman, Virgil, and, well.. me!"

"I-I- Patton, trust me, I want to, but-"

Patton started getting desperate, though Logan was sure deep down Patton knew there was nothing he could do. "Logan, please, I don't want to beg, but please-"

"I can't, Patton. I-"

"But why not, Logan! There's nothing stopping you from staying! You have people you can stay with! There's plenty of jobs you can get!"

"I belong in Florida, and that is that, Patton. My entire adult life has taken place in Florida and that is where it shall continue-"

"But-"

"No buts, this is how it is-"

"Do you really want another reason why you should stay, Logan? Because I'll give you one!"

"Oh, really? What could possibly make me change my mind just like that?"

"You want to know?"

"Yes."

"Do you?"

"Yes."

"REALLY?"

"YES!"

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE BECAUSE I'VE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE BEFORE YOU CAME BACK!"