Chapter Sixx - Redo

**Yup, another smut warning ahead**

Tommy - 

I’m not sure what I’m waking up to, but I seems like a fucked-up Sixx asking me for sex. That’s confirmed when the lube is tossed in front of me. I can’t understand him one bit. I don’t even think that I can try to piece this one together. Nothing about Nikki should ever surprise me anymore. I just know that I’m feeling a combination of anger, confusion, desire, and excitement. I don’t even know what to say to Nikki right now. I just ask if he’s serious about doing this. To answer that, he lays himself on the mattress on his back; as if inviting me to mount him. 

I don’t hesitate to remove my pants and throw them across the room. I shine myself up with the lube, spread Nikki’s legs open and pull up his knees up so he’s in the missionary position for easier entry. He’s so fucking sexy like this. I’ve seen the way Nikki bends on stage, and I never would have thought that one day he’d be opening his legs wide for me. I kneel before him with my legs open too, so that I can guide myself in at the right angle. I force my arm under his ass to lift him up just a bit, and grab his hip with my other hand for some pull to help guide myself in. Nikki tenses up, but I know that he can take me now. This is my 3rd time fucking him in roughly 24 hours. Once I’m in, I place one hand on his thigh and one on his chest. 

While I thrust in and out of him. He throws his head back, and moans for me. I lean forward to go for Nikki’s neck, pushing my legs out behind me. I love the feeling of his body underneath mine. I find a place to put my mouth upon to suck and bite at him. I want Nikki’s mouth again. He was somewhat resistant last time I tried, although he relented eventually. I don’t want to be met with any resistance this time. I graze my lips upon his. He has that lush bottom lip that I can’t resist. I stick my tongue out to lick his lips. He responds by opening is mouth and reaching towards me. That’s my invitation to dive right in. Nikki and I lock lips, and explore each others’ mouths. I really want to come now, but I know that Nikki needs time still to get there. A prostate orgasm needs more time to develop, than one from the cock. I have to pull myself away from Nikki’s mouth, or he’s going to be met with a surge of too-soon disappointment. I prop myself up on my hands and knees above Nikki, pulling myself out of him, to catch my breath. I decide that I’m going to finger him for a few minutes to help him along while keeping myself in check, and then we will change positions and go back to it. I know exactly what he liked yesterday. But if we go there now, I’m done for. 

I tell him to stay with me, and I’ll get back to the good stuff in just a bit. I put the lube on my fingers, and go straight for 3 inside him, making sure that I rub his sensitive spot at each time my fingers go by. Nikki doesn’t say anything to me about the change in technique. I’ve come to realize that he’s not one for vocalizing during sex, at least not with me. To me, his silence is a good thing. It just allows me to do what I need to do without hearing him bitch. I pleasure Nikki for a few minutes like this, and then figure that he’s moving closer to where he wants to be, and I’ve settled down just enough to get back into a place of control. 

I pull my fingers from Nikki and place myself, semi-slouched, up against the headboard of the bed. I motion for Nikki to sit himself on top of me. He straddles me, facing me. I help him guide my cock back in. I prop myself further upright with a pillow behind me, and try to inch up a bit more. Nikki wraps his legs around my waist, while I wrap my arms around his torso to pull him into me. Holy hell. I do this with my wife sometimes because we can get so close to each other. I now can't believe how close I am with Nikki and how heavy he feels on me, but fuck it, he can stay here forever. He's in my arms, and I'm afraid to even move because I might just cum right now. Nikki is able to move himself up and down on me, thankfully since I can’t move. I can feel him tensing up and moaning breathlessly, while burying his face in my hair. Oh damn, he feels so good on me, and can’t get enough of his body on mine. Come on, Nikki, get there. I’m getting overly aroused again. I need to control myself. I just try to focus on making sure Nikki gets his needs met, like it’s my job and I can’t fail or else I’ll get fired.