Chapter 4 - Terror Twins

Smut again. Uh, sorry I forgot to mention that in my last upload with Chpt 2. But the book is rated mature and has a warning at the very beginning. I'll try to remember here on out. This is not an NS x TL encounter...well kinda, but not really. Enjoy my 3 readers.... :)-

Tommy -

Sixx is one manipulative son of a bitch. I know exactly what his angle is. I'm still kind of confused about the limo ride, but I know why he wants me in his room tonight with the girls. Eh, they're nice looking, slutty and desperate at best, but this just doesn't really appeal to me anymore. Girls like this make me miss my wife even more. So why am I going up to Nikki's room with him? Damned if I know. It's not like I need release. Sixx already helped me with that a few times recently. I think he just has me under his control still. Despite my reservations, I'm pretty sure that we'll have fun though. He and I always have fun on nights like this. God, I miss this sometimes.

We take the girls up to Nikki's room. They promptly take a seat on the unmade bed. He asks if they have the goods. The brunette pulls the bindles out of her purse, and hands them to Nikki. I can tell he's salivating. He takes them, then asks if they shoot up. The brunette says that she actually never has. She just knew that Nikki has a little habit, and admits that she thought she could use the dope to get an edge on him above the other girls backstage. Ingenuity, it worked. She tells us that she had a connection through her cousin for the drugs. The other girl, blonde, said with an over-enthusiastic smile on her face, that they do smoke weed and drink though; trying hard to sound cool. Nikki and I shoot each other a glance, musing over these novices.

As much as Nikki loves to try to get others to experience his love of drugs with him, I can tell he's happier right now to have those bindles all to himself. I only dabble in heroin with him. I might do it for a few days, and then stop before I get anywhere near hooked. I won't touch the fuckin' shit on the road though, so this dope is really all for him.

Nikki takes the junk and his knapsack, and heads to the bathroom, clicking the door shut. I'm not sure whether he's going to shoot up now or later. The heroin can kind of fuck up a good time. He might just be stashing it away for later, perhaps pulling the blow out.

As we wait for Nikki to emerge from the bathroom, the blonde stands up and comes near me. She starts rubbing her fingers up and down my arm, while telling me that my drum solo was amazing. I'm feeling a little uneasy. Now her arms are finding their way around my waist, pulling herself into me. "Tommy, I think that you're just about the sexist guy out there. Like in the whole world. I'm so happy that you changed your mind. I hear that you have a lot to offer to your fans, and I'm your biggest one," the blonde gushes in a sultry voice, as she's now running her finger over her brooding bottom lip. As she's standing close, the scent of her flowing hair starts to weaken my knees. My mouth is starting to salivate.

I need Nikki back now. One way or another, I'm going to be fucking this chick, but doing it with Nikki makes me feel less guilty, as if he's the one directing it all, and I'm forced to go along with it. [Lies I make myself believe]. This blonde girl has nice big tits and pouty lips, and I kind of can't wait to fuck her now, but guilt is starting to plague me big time. I'm so fucking weak. What the hell is wrong with me.

Nikki, what the fuck, c'mon man; get out here! I'm crumbling. I grab the next best thing, the Jack, and guzzle down a good amount. I offer the bottle to the blonde. She takes it, puts it to her lips, tilts back, and takes maybe... a sip. Then winces. Yep, true novices here, as she hands it to the brunette who has the same reaction. These are just hometown girls, trying to fake a badass image to appeal to us more; assuming that's what we always like. I decide that we're going to have some fun with this premise. I don't think that they have any idea what Sixx and I can dream up. I'm sure that they're just looking for a simple lay from their favorite rock stars, and some hugging and necking. It's not like that with the fuckin' Terror Twins. Maybe we'll go a little easy on them. I'm kind of digging that blonde.