Love is Love!

I hardly tried to open my eyes and did it. I found a few of them still over there when they two have already left.

I cleared my vision and looked at them. The thoughts about Mithra and Vineeth didn't let me sit simply over there. I was hardly fighting with my mind which was distracting me a lot.

All of a sudden, I whistled myself. They all turned and stared at me, confused and unexpected.

"Bro! Water kedaikuma?"

All of them glared at me as if I cursed them.

"Water thaana bro keten? Irukka, illaya nu sollunga"

I said while winking at them. They looked at each other's face for a moment and a guy among them voiced out at last.

"Dei, poi eduthu kududa"

He shouted and the other guy came towards me a bottle. I smiled at him when he extended it to me.

"Lock ah unga appan ah release pannuvan?"

"Dei"

"Illa bro. Lock release pannunga nu unga style la sonnen"

"Anna, pannava?"

He asked looking back at them.

"Dei, release panni viduda. Ivan ellam enna seiya poraan"

A guy among them voiced out, teasingly. Soon the other guy reacted with his tensed look.

"Venaam na. Enna irundhaalum avan IPS Vijay Kumar, summa prechana vendaam"

"Dei, Summa iruda. Indha nelamai la avan enna panna mudiyum. Ippo naama avana enna venum naalum panlaam"

I smiled myself hearing that and looked up at that guy. He released the lock and extended the bottle again to me. I got and had some water.

"Thanks, bro"

I said smilingly and started the play in my style. It only took 10 minutes to clear them all.

"Ennala enna mudiyum nu ippo puriyutha?"

I asked looking at that guy with a smirk. Then, walked out of the place. I had no idea where I was standing. I just looked around and walked myself in a direction. After some time, I found the way and reached the right path. And that's how I got rid of them. What? How!?

I woke up from bed tensely. I turned and found Mithra sleeping peacefully with Vineeth. I sighed in relief and got down.

I walked out of the room after closing it carefully. I sat on the couch in the hall and started thinking about it again.

How did it happen? Was that really me!? How was I able to beat them all? I haven't done this before to my knowledge.

Who am I? That guy said something about me but I didn't hear it. What was it? Who am I really?

+++