Trapped!

'Oi, Joseph! Enga pora?'

Vineeth shouted while standing behind everyone angrily. Vijay turned and looked at him smilingly as he was standing there with arms akimbo.

Everyone sighed in relief when Vijay signaled Vineeth to come towards him. Vineeth quickly ran and jumped into Vijay's arms.

Vijay carried him smilingly and then looked at him with his raised eyebrows.

'Inaiku enna veliya kuptu poren'u promise panni irundha. Marandhutiya da?'

'Naan un appa da. Konjam mariyadha kudu'

'Promise break panna mariyadha kedaiyadhu'

He said with his angry look. Vijay kissed his cheeks smilingly and left him down on the floor.

'Naan vandhuttu rendu perum veliya polaam. Okay va?'

'Double okay but seekiram varanum'

'Sure! I'll be on time'

Vineeth nodded his head smilingly and stood there silently. Ananya and Vijay walked towards the main door.

Anirudh quickly ran towards Vineeth, who was standing there smilingly.

'Dei! Ippove unga appa'va veliya kuptu poga sollu. Andha aunty kuda pona unga appa kandippa time'ku thirumbi varamaataru'

Anirudh whispered inside Vineeth's ear and then looked at him with a serious look.

'Appa'va paththi enaku theriyadha? Avaru sonna correct time'ku varuvaaru nee po'

Vineeth said with a smirk and ran inside his room. Anirudh hit his forehead when others sighed in disappointment.

Mithra sat on the couch and started to tear which made Anirudh and Aditi be sad.

'Naan edhukkum avangala follow panren'

Anirudh said and then ran out of the house quickly. Aditi just sat beside Mithra and tried her level best to console her.

Anirudh went out of the house and noticed a car, which was waiting for them to enter. They two entered inside and then the car picked up the speed.

The car moved away so faster which made him be tensed. Anirudh quickly got inside his car and drove the car as much faster as he could.

He found the car at the end of the street and started following it with a relief. He was following the car leaving some distance.

Anirudh was going behind the car perfectly but at last, he struck in the traffic when that car moved away from him.

He hit the steering in anger and then drove the car searching that car all over. But it ended in vain as he didn't find that car anywhere.

He became sad and lot more tensed. He was getting continuous calls from Mithra and Aditi. He leant on the car seat with his eyes closed.

Tears rolled down on his cheeks when he locked the phone screen. He got down from the car and stood under a tree without knowing what to do.

But then, he smiled unconditionally and got inside the car quickly as he got an idea to find Vijay.

+++

Ananya and Vijay got inside the car, which was waiting for them. Vijay didn't ask any questions but just smiled looking at Ananya.

Ananya too smiled while sitting beside Vijay. She looked at Vijay with a smirk which made Vijay be confused.

She took out a kerchief and pressed it on Vijay's nose. He fainted in a while and leant on the car seat unconsciously.

Ananya smiled widely looking at him and asked the driver to drove the car to the place. After sometime, they reached the place.

Ananya got inside the car and asked the driver to carry Vijay. He carried Vijay and took him inside the building, where Ananya asked him to bring.

He kept Vijay on a chair over there and left the place quickly. Ananya smiled evilly looking at him and took her phone.

'Hello! I got Vijay'

'What?'

That person almost shouted.

'Yeah! Just come to my home'

Ananya said and then hung up the call quickly. She waited for the person to arrive, who was waiting to see Vijay all these years.

To be continued...

A/N

How was the chapter, folks?

And what about the trap?

What will be Vijay's reaction?

Who will be that person?

Will Anirudh be able to find Vijay?

Stay Tuned!

With Love,

Angelina.