Imaikkaa Nodigal!

I reached Vijay's house and parked the car hurriedly. I ran towards the main door where I found Mithra standing with her tensed look.

Mithra quickly hugged me and started to cry which made me to be sadder. I patted at her shoulder and then slowly pulled her.

'What happened?'

'I searched for him everywhere. Bayama irukku, Ani'

'Nothing to worry! Naan poiyu check pannitu varen'

'Naanum varen'

'Vendam. Nee Vineeth kuda iru. Naan poiyu paarthuttu varen'

'Be careful, Ani'

I nodded my head and then walked towards my car. I was about to get inside the car but that's when I noticed that shadow.

Isn't that Vijay? I thought to myself while walking towards the gate. And my guess was right!

It was Vijay with a puppy. He entered inside excitedly but became serious when he noticed me over there.

'Why are you here, Ani? Any problem?'

He asked with his serious look. I let out a sigh and smiled myself looking at the floor. Then turned towards Mithra, who was standing there with her relieved face.

Finally, I spoke out to make Vijay cool as he was so tensed up.

'Enga poninga?'

'Naan summa Toby'a kuttitu oru walk poitu vandhen'

'Walk pora nerama idhu? Poradhu sollitu poga maatiya?'

Mithra asked angrily while coming towards us angrily. She hurried towards Vijay and slapped him hardly.

I was seriously surprised and looked at her with my shocked face. Even Vijay was surprised and looked at her with his pity look.

'Evlo bayandhen theriyuma? Oru second uyire poiduchu'

She said with her worried look when tears welled up in her eyes. Vijay just smiled looking at her and then caressed her cheeks.

'Un uyir dhaan enkitta irukke, aprom epdi pogum?'

He asked while looking into her eyes smilingly. He smiled widely hearing that and then hugged him quickly.

I smiled looking at them and that's when I felt a pain on my leg. I bend down and found Vineeth standing nearer to me with his sleepy face.

He was the one, who hit my leg and now standing here with his sheepish smile. Naughty boy!

I knelt down in front of him and held his arms with a smiling face. He smiled looking at me and then lied on my shoulder.

'Inga edhukku vandha? Pesama thoonga vendiyadhu dhaana?'

'Amma kaanom adhaan vandhen. Paartha nee inga irukka aprom epdi thoonguradhu?'