Don't Wanna Know!

'Will you come with me?'

Ananya asked while looking at Vijay with her smiling face. Vijay just smiled looking at her and then nodded his head.

'Come'

'Wait! Nee dhaana idea sonna so naan place soldren'

'What? No!'

'Why?'

I mean, we can go to my house, right? Anga naan unaku evidence kooda kaata mudiyum'

'Theva illa. Naan ketta odane unmaiya illaya'nu kandu pudichuduven'

'Epdi?'

'Body language and lot more are there to show your truth'

'Okay! Let's see'

'Then, fine! Come with me'

Vijay said and then started to walk away. Ananya sighed in anger and followed Vijay silently.

Vijay just moved inside his house along with Ananya. He became confused when he saw Mithra crying sitting beside Aditi.

'Mithra'

Vijay called out which made Mithra to turn back quickly. She smiled unconditionally when she found Vijay over there.

She quickly came and hugged Vijay with her glassy eyes. Vijay slowly caressed her hair and kissed her forehead smilingly.

'Ennachu?'

'Enga pona? Yen ivlo neram?'

'Adhu anaiku maathiri andha Shastri uncle kitta maatikiten. Avaru pesitte irundharu escape aagi varadhuku ivlo neram aagiduchu'

He said with his cute smile which made Mithra to chuckle.

'Yaaru idhu?'

Vijay asked while looking at Aditi, who was standing over there with her widened eyes. Mithra turned and looked at Aditi as Vijay was looking at her keenly.

Mithra was confused when she noticed Aditi's shiver and fear.  She slowly turned to notice the reason for her fear.

She dropped her jaw when she found Ananya standing behind Vijay with a smile on her face. She smiled evilly as soon Mithra looked at her.

 She smiled evilly as soon Mithra looked at her