Chapter 29 - A Contract

This fanart of my two boys is created by Fish In The Sea from Quotev. Haha, I like the fact that Alec is holding a rose and Leon is kinda blushing. Thank you so much! It's so cute.

Good to be back :3

Now I'm reluctant to publish this because it's been so long

~~~

"Leon-?!" A hand was placed over your mouth as an indicator to tell you to be quiet.

"Hush, my l-love. I know this seems bad but I can explain." A few seconds later, the blindfold was taken off and you could now see. After adjusting to the brightness of the room, you confirmed that it was your boyfriend who had taken you. He was staring at the F/C cloth he had used as your blindfold, still a bit wet from your tears.

You were trapped in a dimly lit basement surrounded by old furniture and different supplies. Your boyfriend was staring at you like nothing's wrong. What the fuck? You knew you shouldn't have ignored the red flags when you started dating him.

"H-Have you been crying, darling?" He looked at your lovely face and wiped off the trail of liquid your tears left behind, kissing your lips afterwards. "You look s-so beautiful."

"Leon... what the hell," You fumbled, trying to get out of the binds you were in. "Get me out. Now."

Your boyfriend eyes lit up in realization that you were still tied up. "O-Oh! I'm so sorry."

With his nimble fingers, he easily untied all the ropes around your body. Within a minute or two, you were free. You slowly stood up, your limbs adjusting to movement after what you assume to be hours. Leon held your wrists which were red from your struggles and peppered kisses all over. "I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I had to leave you here to buy a f-few things and I didn't know what to do."

"And you decided to tie me up?" You asked in disbelief. "Can you please explain what the fuck is going on?"

Leon guided you to sit back on the chair you were previously stuck in, grabbing another for himself as well.

"Y/N. You aren't safe." He clasped your hands earnestly and stared up at you with the utmost sincerity. "With the deaths happening in our school, I'm afraid the killer's going to get you too. If you d-died, I wouldn't know what t-to do. I can't live without y-you."

Your eyes soften a bit as your boyfriend's eyes started to water. Once again, you were ignoring the red flags. Smiling awkwardly, you reassured him, "Leon. It's fine - I'm safe. My parents are here, you are here, I'm surrounded by people almost all the time."

Leon shook his head. "Y-You don't understand! You'll never be safe because the danger is everywhere."

"What do you mean?"

"Haven't you ever w-wondered why Lizzy and Monika were killed?" Leon pursed his lips. "I have a suspicion that they were killed because of you."

"M-Me?"

"Y-Yes. I think that someone m-may be too obsessed with you, even going as far as k-killing the people who mistreat you."

"Who could possibly do this?"

Leon shook his head. "I'm not sure, but I have a hunch."

You furrowed your eyebrows. If that was the case, then why didn't you notice? Thinking about your past, you thought about any classmate that might've been suspiciously stalker-like to you. However, you don't seem to recall anyone. "Could you tell me who?"