K: Battle of the sexes

The apartment was small. Too small for my liking. I didn't even think they made spaces this small anymore.

It was clean and neat. There was brown leather couches in the living room slash dining room. I spotted slight tears in the furnishers and stains on the dark blue rug. Everything seemed randomly placed, as if nothing was planned out. There were tacky arts on the walls and mismatched curtains.

I clung to my purse as we went deeper inside the apartment, not sure when I would need my mace. You could never be too sure these days. He looked safe at the club, ironically enough, but anything could happen behind closed doors.

"Would you like something to drink?" he offered politely as he stripped out of his jacket. His eyes roamed over me steadily, his composure unfazed.

"Listen Jack, I am here by force" I pointed as I stumbled over to the couch, my heels finally digging in. I bent over to undo them, but struggled uncomfortably.

I watched in shock as he sat beside me, taking my leg in his lap and unbuckled my straps one by one. I cleared my dry throat and looked the other way, pretending that I was use to such treatments.

"You think that key trick was fooling anyone?" He snorted as he rubbed my ankles tenderly. I looked over at him, offended. I placed my feet on the ground and stood again.

"Thank you" I mumbled for good faith.

"Oh look at that, the princess has manners." He smirked

I glared down at him and bit back my smile. "Well I was raised by elites" I rolled my eyes dramatically, playing with his tone.

He stood suddenly, taking my hand in his, and bowed. I pulled my hand away from him in irritation. I noted a small smile on his plumped lips. Mhhm, now I remember what I came here for. I wanted to lean in and taste his lips, so I did.

He pulled away before I could reach his mouth, placing a finger to my glossed lips. "I don't kiss on the first date" he shook his head.

Did he just deny me? I chuckled wickedly. No one denied Kimberly Carter.

"We'll see about that." I challenged as I scanned the room once more. "Where's your restroom?"

Alexander Hill

I felt more nervous than I could explain. But I couldn't understand why. I was a grown man. And she was a little child. No, she was a grown woman; a woman with class at the looks of it.

I had no idea why she was so interested with me at the club, especially since her friends weren't in the slightest impressed.

It was obvious she knew what she was doing. The way she studied me from afar intimidated me. Made me work extra hard to not pay as much attention to her as I did before. How she gazed into my eyes as if I had something she wanted.

I had many girls come to this apartment, and none have made me feel more self-concious. It wasn't that she did it on purpose, but I could tell she wasn't use to this... simplicity

I half expected her to storm out of the washroom and demand her keys to leave. She would say something harsh and I would never see her again.

But I wasn't expecting her to come out the way she did. She swayed out with one hand on her hip, tight lace squeezing her smooth tan skin.

My cock jumped in surprise, the heat radiating from my skin rising.

"See something you like" she teased as she twirled angelically. I gathered all the strength I could muster to look back at the television.

"Not particularly" I mumbled as nonchalantly as I possibility could. Her breasts were amplified with the tight hold of her bra. Her thin lace thong held her lower half together like glue.

I heard a heavy huff as she sat beside me on the couch. I could tell she wasn't use to the word 'no'. Lord knows it took all my energy to say it. But I wasn't about to be pushed over by a 5'5 woman in tight, delicious lingerie. As much as it pained me, I am willing to go the distance. She was demanding, but I was dominating.

I shuffled uncomfortably as I tried to appear unfazed.

I felt her finger run down my arm and over my tattoo as my arm flexed in sensation. A low growl escaped deep in my throat as she spoke in that soft voice of hers'.

"I wanted to get some ink done myself" she moaned seductively.

I turned to look at the petite brunette spurred across my couch in a tight thong that printed out her fat pussy. I licked my lips as her legs rubbed together slowly.

"Yeah?" I muttered huskily, my voice unable to go any higher. "where?" I wondered.

I regretted the question instantly. A devilish smile spread across her lips as her fingers ran over her body and down her torso.

I watched in awe as she massaged the hem of her thong, her finger tenderly pushing down the fabric. Small curly hairs escaped as she inched lower, inviting me in.

I groaned as my eyes were glued to her little show, my will gone. She knew exactly what she was doing and how to get it. I knew she wanted me from the minute she spoke to me at the club, but why? It wasn't the first I've been around girls like this; prissy princesses who had daddy's wallet in their back pockets. I knew the type of people I would see when I took the job at a high-end club. But she was the first one to actually pay attention to me. And it was the first I found myself wanting to be paid attention to.

I glanced up at her beautiful face and sighed. What could I possible offer her?

"Here" she cooed as her finger drew a soft circle against her skin, lightly brushing her hairs. I placed my hand on hers, stopping it. She moaned at the contact, her legs slowly opening.

She was a predator, it seemed. And I was her prey.

"I can take the couch" I muttered.

"What's wrong with you?" she spat, frustration in her voice.

"Excuse me?" I glowered.

She stood quickly, her full breast bouncing in her bra. I groaned. Fuck.

The things I wanted to do to them...

"I am practically throwing myself at you and you're just dead. You're gay, aren't you?" She accused.

"Just because I'm simply not into you, I'm gay?" I questioned harshly.

Her lips pursed and her body stilled. Her jaw tightened as her shoulders squared, my words hitting harder than I wanted. Her eyes became slightly watered and her bottom lip began to quiver.

She was about to run away before I quickly grabbed her hand, standing to my feet.

"Don't touch me" she protested stubbornly as she tried to cover her tears.

I gripped her chin between my fingers, demanding her to look at me. "I didn't mean that." I mumbled as I pecked her lips gently. She was wearing me thin. Seeing her cry fazed me in a way I didn't quite understand. I'm not a man easily moved by tears.

"Too bad" she resisted obstinately. "You've missed your opportunity." She hissed.

"That's fine. I'm a patient man." I informed her, my hand gently cupping her right ass cheek. Mhhm, I've been wanting this all night. "I'll wait for another."

"It will never come" she promised as she turned and stormed away to my bedroom.

I fell to the couch as I stared after her. I hope I made the right choice of not giving her what she wanted. It was clear she was a woman of means, and if I wanted to stay, I couldn't out live my usefulness.

I pulled out her car keys from my pocket, staring at them. Too bad I couldn't hold on to these forever, 'cause I was damn sure she'll be gone for good in the morning.