She held me so close to her and nothing ever felt so right in my entire life. I smiled, I smiled because I found out that I really am in love with Reagan Chase.

I moved a lost streak of her hair out of her face and was rewarded with her eyes being exposed to me once again. I'll never get enough of them, it seemed like getting lost staring at them would be a casual thing from now on.

Her arms that were wrapped around my body got more relaxed. Reagan started to draw little patterns with her nails on my back and made let rest my head on her chest while I still laid on her with my legs wrapped around her.

"You're so calm." I stated and thought back to how this originally started of. Did that really happen? I smiled to myself and looked up. Reagan tried to hide her face in the pillows but it didn't take me to long to figure out that she's uncomfortable with the whole situation.

I rolled off of her and sat up while she did the same.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." She said what made me frown.

"What do you mean? I was fine with this...god damn it, I loved every second of this." I stated and waited for her to say something.

"I know. I have to admit that I am falling for you pretty hard and I don't know if this should happen or not. I must seem like the most bipolar, split personality person...ever."

She wrapped her arms around her knees and likes at me with kind of teary eyes.
"You really do." I said and blushed when she raised an eyebrow slightly amused.

"But luckily I'm nothing to be afraid of. I won't bite...to much and I for sure won't stress you to do something you aren't ready for yet. I highly dislike labelling someone, so I really don't care what other people think we are. I'm here if you need me, that's all you have to know."

I smiled at her and gave her a soft hug. Reagan didn't hug me back, but I felt her face resting on my shoulder so I didn't care to much about that.
"Why don't you know if you can just let go and relax with me?" I asked when I leant back again.

"Do I have to tell you just yet? It's not easy at all for me to talk about that shit right now." I nodded my head with closed eyes, thinking about her words.

"Of course not. Not all stories should be told right away." I smiled and looked and felt how the room was alot less tensed after that. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time

"We should go to sleep now, it's getting later than it should be and tomorrow comes earlier than I would want it to come." I said yawning a little bit before looking to the brunette who nodded her head before getting up from the bed.

I watched her go to the closet and raised an eyebrow.
"Those aren't your clothes..." I said quite amused but heard her laugh even when her head was turned away from me.

"Marco told me that this guest room is provided with some clothes of him and his cousins...for, you know other guests of them." Reagan said as if I was the most innocent baby on the planet.

"Oh! You are right! Their imaginary friends had to stay somewhere as well after the dope tea party they had! I even heard that they had brownies there, but don't tell Mr. Rabbit, he's lactose intolerant and gets sad when others have fun eating cake without him."

Sarcasm was dripping from each word but I literally was almost dead on the inside from laughing mentally.

"That probably was the most random thing I've ever heard...but anyways, we can take whatever we want from the closet." The other woman smiled as well while I gave her my best smirk. She was looking through the clothes sceptically before I disturbed the silence.

"Random people are the greatest." I stated and took an oversized shirt out of the dresser while handing one to Reagan as well.

"The greatest in what? I don't want to know what bitches already wore those shirts" She asked and didn't bother to turn away while getting changed into the shirt. What by now was the only thing that covered her body.

"Everything..." My reply came without hesitation as I watched how Reagan dropped onto our bed tired. I soon enough joined her after changing my remaining clothes to that comfy shirt as well. It still was a dream to me and not believable at all to me what happened in the last 30 minutes of my existence.

Tomorrow I would probably wake up and it all was a dream. I would continue going to ballet and won't be telling Reagan my exact feelings towards her. I still didn't, even now.

"Marco knows what shirts are great." I said instead and smiled, burying my head in the pillow next to me. I heard a small chuckle before the lights turned off.
"Sure thing, but he needs to get off of his arrogant trip at some point." I turned over to face Reagan in the dark.

"He kinda brought us here. We owe him one, he just doesn't know yet."

"Good night, angel." Reagan said after some minutes after I thought she might have fallen asleep. I was glad that she couldn't see me blushing in the dark when she placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Good night, devil." She blew out a bit of air seeming amused at my choice of nickname, but she didn't say a word. I just saw the dark silhouette laying next to me and sneaking an arm around my waist.

She pulled me towards her and this time it weren't the magnets that existed between us. I felt how everything in my body loosened up when she was that close.

My heart was jumping from joy and excitement and couldn't calm down. My heart rate of 180 right now wasn't healthy at all to be honest but I would take that risk over and over again if I could turn back time.

"Calm down, I won't be leaving you alone. I can hear your heart pounding like we just had practise." I had to smile when she landed a kiss on my forehead. I took a deep breath in. That wasn't the first time that I sleepy next to another woman, why was I so nervous?

But before I could think about that, I slowly fell asleep with the best feelings combined within me.