How can Izuku just dress up and have an completely different air bout him.  He looks at me and just smiles.  It's not like I'm dressed up.  Just something I'd wear to a concert.

I watch as Izuku just smiles at seeing me and holds out his hand

Izuku: Shall we head out?

I just walk past him before I speak.

Kyoka: *giggling* Come on dude if you don't hurry up I'll leave you behind

Izuku: *chuckling* Coming queen of punk rock.

I had to laugh at that, but that earned Izuku a playful punch to the shoulder.  As we got on the train we discussed music like usual.  He even showed me the playlist he uses when working out.  The type of music on here I wouldn't expect Izuku to listen too.  A lot of heavy metal from before we were in school.

(Based it off of my own just put in adrenaline workout on spotify if your curious.  Current year is 2025)

Izuku offered to help me with workouts if I ever wanted it.  Just imagining him working out had me blushing.  I've seen how well built he is a couple of times, but it still never ceases to make me go crimson red.

*Izuku POV*

We eventually made it to the Jirou household.  While not a mansion like what the Yaoyoruzu's had, it was still very big for 3 people.  Walking to the door we were greeted by an older version of Kyoka.

Mrs Jirou: Kyoka long time no see.

I see the look a likes hug each other.

Kyoka: Mom I've missed you.  Now let me introduce my boyfriend.  Mom this is Izuku Midoriya.  Izuku this is my mom.

Mika: Hello Midoriya my name is Mika Jirou.  Yayoi and Jirou have told me much about you.

(Momo's mom just now thought of a name for her)

Izuku: It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am.

Mika: Manners and a good musician he's a keeper Kyoka, but where are my manners please come in.

Izuku: So Mrs Jirou how do you know Mrs Yaoyorozu?

Mika: Like Kyoka and Momo, Me and Yayoi are childhood friends.

Mr Jirou: So your the infamous Boyfriend huh?

We had gotten to the living room there was a man with dark blonde hair and a stern look.

Izuku: *bowing* Yes sir my name is Izuku Midoriya.  I am currently dating your daughter.

Mr Jirou: So what are your intentions with our daughter?

Izuku: I don't understand the question sir.

Mr Jirou: Well are you just dating her to use her and then leave or just hurt my baby girl.