Not again.

Screw Wesley.

I stop at the large LA house. I'm not surprised at how fancy yet laid back it looks. That's who he is. And with all the money he has, I'm not surprised he's able to rent something so luxurious.

I get off the car, nervously fiddling with my fingers. I'm practically facing potential rejection right now and that's scary. He could easily slam the door in my face.

I knock on his door, inhaling deeply as I wait.

I'm just going to be cool, calm and collected.

The door eventually opens, revealing Harry in nothing but his boxers and an open robe.

Damn it.

I swallow thickly.

He hasn't shaved.

He looks tired.

I avoid his body and push past him, storming into his enormous living room.

"Screw you!" I point a finger at him as I pace his living room.

Harry just stands there, watching silently.

"You can't just do that, okay? You can't just kiss me and then run off and then never answer my calls or texts. I lost you once and I'm not doing it again. I didn't fight for you enough last time so here I am doing it now! So, fuck you Harry Styles. I will not play your games."

He still doesn't speak. He just stares at me with a blank expression.

I take a few seconds to rack my brain for something else to say, that I don't realize Harry speeding toward me.

My eyes widen as he grabs me and pushes me onto the couch, his lips crashing onto mine.

Well, that was easy.

I grab the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me to deepen the kiss.

He tastes like toothpaste.

I let out a low moan as he grinds his hips against mine, feeling his bare skin through my shirt. He's so warm and soft and I've missed him.

I've missed this.

"Harry..." I exhale.

I can tell he liked that given the fact that he slips his tongue into my mouth.

Nothing gets him going more than his name slipping through my lips. It was something I'd use often when he was moody and just needed to get the bad fucked out of him.

I place my hand on his face, pulling away from him. My stomach twists up seeing the string of spit between us as we separate.

"You...we...I..." I stammer out.

He has me acting like a damn teenager again.

"We should stop." I sigh.

What am you doing? Just let him ruin you!

Harry nods understandably, lifting himself off me.

"Right, sorry." He softly tells me.

"I just...I don't want things to be ruined because of a kiss. I don't want to lose you again."

"I know. I just thought avoiding you would be easier."

"Easier?" I turn to him.

He sighs, "Soleil, how do you expect me to just be okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"You left and I...I didn't know what to do with myself. I wrote those songs thinking it'd be closure. It only reminded me more and more that you chose him."

"So, you're still upset. I figured." I quietly say.

"I thought I was. I thought I was still pissed off and hurt but it only made me realize what the real problem is." He pauses to exhale, "I still have feelings for you."

I stare at him in shock.

"I know it's not right. I know you're with him. Trust me, I know. I don't expect you to do anything about it. And I don't expect you to feel the same—"

But I do.

"I just hope you can understand how hard it is to just be your friend. Don't get me wrong, I want to be your friend. I want to be in your life. It's just..it's going to take some time."

"Okay." I simply speak.

"Okay?" He questions.

"Take all the time you need. We can...start over. Act like we just met. That way it'll be weird if we were to just make out."

"Start over..." He ponders aloud. He looks at me with a smile, "I like that."

"Okay, then." I extend my hand to him. "Hello, I'm Soleil Monroe. Most people call me Mona or Monet because I hate when they mispronounce my first name. And you are?"

Harry shakes my hand with a grin.

"Harry. Harry Styles. It's a pleasure to meet you, Soleil."

***

Double update today bc Im bored

Is anyone reading this? :(

Like is this good so far? :/ Idk