Chapter 78- Battle on Babbidi's Ship

Start from the beginning

Sibella looked at Qui qui carefully with one hand on her hip and the other resting at her side.

"Welcome to my home planet, I've won many great battles here, as you've noticed my planet is very different from yours" Qui qui spoke.

He then leant down and picked up a palm sized rock, he lifted it up high, maintaining his eye contact on Sibella.

"It's the gravity, 10xs stronger than Earth" he confidently boasted, then dropped the rock to the ground, when it hit, it created a small crater.
"Your hopes of winning will fall faster than that stone, you'll never leave here alive!" he evilly laughed.
"Really, well, goodness that is fascinating, but I'm afraid I don't feel that much different" Sibella politely responded.
"You're bluffing!" Qui qui screamed at her.
"Well, maybe I am...who knows" she smiled.

Fed up of her attitude he charged at her and started a volley of kicks and punches onto her, but fortunately she was able to dodge them all.
She then flew up a bit higher and kicked him in the gut, sending him flying back.
Sibella landed on the ground and was lightly jogging on the spot and spinning around.
Assuming she was distracted, Qui qui seized the moment to launch an attack, which sadly missed and went flying towards Vegeta.
He saw this and simply raised his hands and blasted back the shot and put enough pressure on it to kill Qui qui.

"Oh Vegeta, you killed him?!" Sibella screamed in frustration.
"So?" he scoffed.
"God damn it, you spoiled my fun!" she continued.
"You were taking too long" Vegeta screamed back.
"And, I haven't had a battle in a while, excuse me for making the most of this!" she moaned and folded her arms in frustration.

Just then the room returned to normal and suddenly the floor below Sibella opened up and she fell through.

"AH!" she screamed and fell through a tunnel eventually landing on the ground.

"Ow" she moaned and stood up to rub her butt.

Looking around she found herself in another room, but it looked exactly the same as the one before.

"What the..." she trailed off.

Then the boys flew down to join Sibella on the next level.

"You fell through the floor" Goku commented.
"Oh very observant Kakarott" she sarcastically remarked.
"Wonder who's going to come at us this time" Gohan asked and began wandering around the room.
"Well this should be fun either way" Sibella smiled.

Supreme Kai then walked over to Sibella, rather shyly.

"Excuse me, but you...that is, you are very strong" he commented.
"Oh that was nothing, but thank you very much" she smiled

A few moments passed and still nothing had happed.

"Oh my god, I'm so bored!" she screamed
"I agree this is getting rather pointless" Vegeta added.
"Wonder what's taking so long- either way I'm next, but I wonder if the next person will be tough enough for me" Goku spoke and began stretching.
"Why don't we just smash through the floor until we get to Babbidi" Vegeta explained.
"Are you mad, even if Majin Buu isn't at his full power yet a shock could free him and that would be disastrous!" the Supreme Kai panicked.
"Ah- I'm beginning to think that this Majin Buu may not be worth fighting after all, and the same foes for that Dabora"
"What, no you can't be serious, you're not going to fight them?" the supreme kai asked, in disbelief.
"No why should I, from what I've seen from that guy to Dabora, I don't see any reason to be afraid of him, I watched his moves outside and the only thing I have to worry about is his spit"
"Ew" Sibella shuddered.
"And if I avoid that I know I can beat him, your friend Kibito was careless that's all"
"Confident are we not" Sibella interjected.
"Well I stand by what I said" Vegeta responded.
"Do you agree with him Goku?" the Kai asked.
"yes, Vegeta's right, Dabora's not that tough, if it was a few years ago we might be afraid of him....about 7 years ago we fought this guy named Cell, now that was tough" Goku replied.
"Oh God, that seemed to last forever" Sibella groaned and sat on the floor.
"HEY GET OUT HERE NOW- LET'S GO I'M READY TO FIGHT!" Goku screamed at the door.

Sure enough, the door opened and out came a large disgusting green monster.

"Ah, what is that thing?!" Goku yelled.

The monster stepped forward and made his way towards Goku, slowly.

"Oh no..." the Kai fearfully gasped.
"Why did I have to get this guy? Sure, he's big but he kinda looks dumb to me" Goku commented.

Sibella lightly giggled in amusement.

"I know that monster, I know who he is, his name is Yakon" Supreme Kai explained
"You've met him before?" Gohan asked.
"That's right he's one of the most feared creature in the universe and I don't think Goku will be able to beat him on his own" the Kai responded.

Everyone then observed Goku and Yakon waiting for the battle to start, Goku stood ready as Yakon licked his lips and then suddenly they began fighting, bouncing all around the room.
Yakon then went in for the attack, but only managed to slash at Goku's shirt, tearing it slightly.

"Ah, that was close!" Goku yelled.
"He's a big one, but he's quick" Gohan observed.
"That's what I'm trying to tell you, Goku can't beat him" the Kai insisted.

Sibella lightly laughed and rested a hand on the Supreme Kai's shoulder.

"You really need to relax Supreme Kai, Goku has this match in hand, do not worry so much" she reassured him.
"What...?" he stuttered.

Suddenly the whole area became dark, everyone was engulfed in what appeared to be endless darkness.

"What the hell?" Sibella said, looking around the room
"It's so dark in here" Gohan added.
"I feel like I've been dipped in ink and let loose in a coal mine!" Sibella yelled.
"What happened, who turned out the lights, it's so dark I can't see a thing!" Goku called out.
"Ha ha ha, you can't see me, but I can see you" Yakon evilly chuckled.
"You can?" Goku asked,
"He's right at home" Sibella commented.
"Yakon was born in this place, at the far end of the Universe where no light can reach it, the planet of Darkness" the Kai explained.

As she stood there Sibella could hear and feel moving around her.

"Eat this!" Goku yelled.

There was a sudden crash followed by a hard-hitting sound.

"Hey can any of you tell what's going on out there?" the Kai asked.
"Yes, Kakarott is winning" Vegeta responded.
"Y...you can see in the dark?" Yakon asked, fearfully.
"No I don't need to, I can sense your movement by the subtle vibrations in the air- oh and I can smell you too, but I do have one way I can see you- like this" Goku responded.

Suddenly there was that all too familiar surge of power, and a large flash of golden light that emerged and illuminated the whole area, Goku had gone Super Saiyan.