Chapter 75- WMAT now begins!

That night, Lazuli struggled to sleep, she was very restless; tossing and turning in her bed, constantly in thought.
She more or less knew what needed to be done, but how would she go about it?
She only wanted to help her sister reach the legendary form.
Come morning, Lazuli barely manage to drag her way to the kitchen for breakfast, she was even the last to finish eating, which was rather unusual.
Raaz was no different in her behaviour, but she could clearly see something was troubling her sister.
After breakfast, the girls went on their usual morning walk, but things were silent for the most part.

"Something bugging you?" Raaz asked.
" Huh, oh, no, no I'm fine" Lazuli stuttered.
" You say that, but I see different- in fact I know what's on your mind" Raaz observed.

Lazuli became slightly nervous but did her best to hide it.

"You do?" Lazuli asked.
"You're angry cause we're not Super Saiyans yet, but don't worry- we will be" Raaz smiled, resting a reassuring had on her sisters shoulder.

Lazuli smiled and nodded.

" Then let's get to work!" Lazuli enthused.

With that the girls made their way to the beach to train together.
After a near hour of combat training, the girls paused, taking a break as they sat on the sand watching the ocean.

" Any idea what we can do to get there?" Raaz asked.
" I'm not sure, but I've been thinking about something Trunks told me" Lazuli began.

Raaz smiled hopefully and moved closer to her sisters' side.

"What he say?" she questioned.
"That, maybe there are a number of different ways to do it, like something inside a person would cause them to snap and the power would release" Lazuli responded.
"Hmm, not very helpful" Raaz groaned.
"Well put it this way, like anger maybe getting mad enough could force it to come out" Lazuli responded.

Raaz then crossed her legs and folded her arms.

"I get what you mean, but what could make us mad enough that would cause that- it may be easy for you, you have a short temper" Raaz observed.
"Not!" Lazuli snapped.
"Case and point" Raaz said in singsong

Never would she admit it, but her sister was right, Lazuli did have a short fuse.

" Alright, come on!" Lazuli enthused.

She then pulled her sister up and they stood several feet away, facing each other.

" I'm gonna try saying some stuff, and I want you to take it to heart, and use the anger you're feeling, alright?" Lazuli asked.
" I'll try" Raaz called back.
"Ok, you'll never be a Saiyan, a girl like you could never reach that form!" Lazuli screamed.
"You're a girl too genius" Raaz responded.
"Woman, I think you're missing the basic point here!" Lazuli yelled, slapping her hand on her head.

It became apparent that maybe anger wasn't the best way to go with Raaz, at least not this way. She was far to logical and sweet to be able to do that. So, what else could possibly do it?

" Well, let just continue sparring for now" Lazuli suggested.

And till lunch time that's just what they did.
While they were continuing their little training session, Sibella was at home preparing lunch, while #17 was out working.
Just then she got a phone call.

"Hello, oh hey Bulma, yeah I know the tournament is in a week or so, no it's ok, we'll fly and meet you there, it's on that island just south of here, I'm sure I can find it. Oh, the girls are fine, think they are just playing. Ok great, I'll see you all at the tournament, good luck"

It was true the tournament was just days away now and would be a matter of time before they could participate.

"This should be very fun and interesting"

So over the next 10 days, everyone who was going to be in the tournament spent their time dedicated to training, Sibella tended to practice with #17 in the evening and girls mainly did their own thing during the day.

But the time had come, it was the day of the tournament, Sibella woke up early to pack some water and snacks for the girls.
But the time she was done, it was breakfast time, everyone ate, and the girls stood ready by the door.

"I expect you to win" #17 commented.
"Well we shall see, I'm still deciding, I think I'll just watch the girls fight" Sibella pondered.
"Awh, mom you should fight too, I wanna see how great you are!" Lazuli enthused.
" I'll think about it, anyway, come on, we'll be late otherwise" Sibella urged.
"Bye daddy" the girls said in unison.

#17 bent down to tightly hug and kiss each of his little girls.

"Good luck my little chipmunks, not that you need it" he winked.

Sibella sweetly kissed #17 before running outside and taking to the sky with the girls.

"This is gonna be great- mom, have you been in a tournament before?" Raaz asked.
"Well I wouldn't call it a tournament, but I've been a great number of fights" Sibella responded.
"Cool, well, we're gonna win!" Lazuli cheered.
"Well I don't doubt it, but what would happen if you were both in the finals, and you had to fight each other?" Sibella asked.
"Oh, I didn't think of that" Raaz gasped.
"Well we'll just do our best, it won't change anything" Lazuli responded.
" That's my little cake pops" Sibella smiled.

In no time they had arrived on the island, it was amazing, the whole place was decked out like a type of street party or festival.
Following the signs, they made their way to the entrance of the tournament, there staff were posted, to allow people to sign up.

"Mom, you're gonna enter right?" Lazuli asked, tugging at her mother's arm.
"Well let's get you girls sorted first" Sibella smiled.
"Hi Mr, we wanna sign up for the tournament" Raaz politely asked.
" No problem little lady, we'll put your down in the Jr division" the man explained.
"Sorry, Jr division? I think my girls can go against adults, they are more than capable" Sibella scoffed.
"Sorry madame, but those are the rules, children under 15 must fight in the child division" he continued.
" Oh mom!" Lazuli enraged.
"It's alright hunny, I suppose that's not too bad, you both would ideally get to fight against Trunks and Goten, so that's something to look forward to" Sibella reassured them.
"Yeah, guess you're right" Lazuli agreed.
" Very well, put both my girls down, Lazuli and Raaz" Sibella advised.
" And yourself Madame?" the man asked.
" Yes, alright I'll enter too, Sibella" she replied.

With that they were all signed up for the tournament.

"I wonder if the others are here yet" Sibella pondered.
"Oh ladies, if you go straight in you can enjoy the waiting area until the tournament starts" the man instructed.
"Thank you" Sibella said.

Each little girl held their mother's hand either side and followed her in.

"What do we do now mom?" Raaz asked, tugging at her mother's arm.
"I'm not too sure-"
"All contestants for the World Martial Art's Tournament please report to the warm up Pavilion, preliminaries will begin with or without you" said an announcer.
"Well I suppose that is our next stop girls" Sibella said, and scooped her babies up, one on her shoulders and another in her arms.

The three then proceeded to the pavilion, upon entering they were met with a reporter woman with blonde hair and her camera man.

"Oh wow, you're entering the tournament too?" she asked.
"Yes we are"
"We, these little girls are going to fight too?" she added.
"Yes they are" Sibella replied and continued past her.

They went to a locker room where they dropped off their bags and changed into their clothes for the tournament.
Sibella decided she would wear her Saiyan Armor, and the girls had worn black leggings with different coloured long tops and boots.
Raaz wore red and Lazuli wore a light blue.

Once again the made their way to the prep area.
The whole place was very full, there were a great number of people waiting to participate.

"Attention please, the preliminaries for the tournament are about to begin. 194 people have entered the adult tournament, and unfortunately there are only 16 spots. And by the rules, the defending champion Mr Satan is automatically qualified. So if you so the math that leaves 15 spots. To select the finalists, we shall do this is they of punching strength, the 15 people with the highest scores will be given the 15 spots" the announcer explained.