Chapter 70- Reunion and party time

Sibella recovered from the double labour quite swiftly and was soon back home with #17 and her little babies.

Little Raaz after Sibella's mother and little Lazuli after #18.
Both little girls were adorable naturally being new-born but had quite different features from each other as they were fraternal twins.

Both had skin tone and eye shape like Sibella.
But Raaz had mousy brown hair and blue eyes, but Lazuli had black hair and brown eyes.
Both the girls had equal features of their parents and seemed like happy babies.

For now, the babies were sleeping in a large cot in the living room, as there was only 1 bedroom in which #17 and Sibella had been sleeping in.
It was a little cramped, but they were still happy, so long as they were together.

A couple weeks had passed and Sibella thought it best to try and meet up with Bulma and the others, so to celebrate the event, she had arranged for a party at Capsule Corp.
#17 wasn't much of a social person, so he opted to stay home, this didn't bother Sibella as she respected his choices.
So that evening she put Raaz in a plain light blue baby grow and Lazuli in a white one, putting both babies on her front, she flew her way to CC.
She was early but that was no issue, as she was intent on helping set up where need be.

Bulma met her by the front entrance and squealed at the sight of the little munchkins.

"Oh Sibella, Sibella they are gorgeous!" she yelled.

She took Lazuli out from the holder and allowed Bulma to take her inside.
The party was to be held in the indoor garden, upon arriving there everything had been set up, including a large rectangular table that had several wrapped gifts on it.

"Bulma, what's with that?" Sibella asked.
"Well, we just got you a few presents for the kids" Bulma explained.
"Oh Bulma you shouldn't have, I mean really, you shouldn't have why did you?" Sibella demanded sternly.
"Oh, lighten up, you're like my best friend, how could I not get gifts?!" Bulma responded.

Just then the door to the garden slid open and in came Krillin, Yamcha, Tien and Chiaotzu.

"Hey guys, hope we're not late" Krillin said and walked towards the women.

But the reaction of the men following that was unexpected...as they didn't actually know what the party was for.

"Oh my goodness, um girls...who's babies are those?" Yamcha asked confused.

Sibella smiled and turned Raaz towards them.

"Boys, these are my daughters, this is Raaz, and Bulma is holding Lazuli" Sibella responded.

All the boys jaws dropped to the floor in complete and utter shock.

"When did this happen?!" Krillin asked.
"Well they were born a few weeks ago"
"No, no, I mean...how, well not how, but who?" Krillin asked.

Sibella lightly blushed and glanced at Bulma before responding.

"Well #17 is the father" she replied.
"Wait- as in Android #17?!" Tien yelled.
"Mmhm" Sibella nodded.
"The Android that tried to kill Goku?!" Yamcha added.
"Oh don't hold onto the past so much you morons, Krillin, you're the one who wished them back to life, so they could have a life, and #17 chose me, and I chose him" Sibella explained.

Krillin softly smiled and stepped towards Sibella to look upon the twins.

"Well I think it's great, I'm so glad he found someone and has a life of his own, and he couldn't have found a better person, congratulations Sibella" Krillin said and booped little Raaz on the nose.

She may have been sleeping but she did let out a small giggle in her sleep.

"Yeah, congratulations" Tein added as did Yamcha.
"Thank you all" Sibella smiled.
"Had we known we would have brought gifts" Krillin commented.
"Oh don't be silly, being able to have everyone together is blessing enough" Sibella responded.

Just then in came Piccolo and Dende.

"Oh, so that's the new life form I picked up a few weeks ago" Dende said and ran over with his little staff.
"Hey Dende, how are you?" Sibella asked.
"I'm good, but how are you, your power vibrations were erratic the other week" he asked her, concerned.
"Oh, wow really, well now I'm fine, but can you expect anything less, I don't think giving birth to twins is that easy, I had an easier time fighting Cell" Sibella replied.

Everyone laughed at her joke and took it in turns to hold the baby, all but Piccolo who was a little reluctant, which was fair enough.
The next to arrive were Gohan, Chichi and they too, had brought a bundle of joy all their own, in her arms she was holding a baby, who was a little more than 1 year old.
Gohan had certainly grown a great deal, in fact he was now about 10 years of age, but still a shorter than Sibella.

"Hi everyone" Chichi greeted them.

She then came over with Gohan to chat, while the other men went about their own chats around the garden.
"Chichi, you had a baby too?" Sibella asked.
"Oh I did, this is Goten" she introduced him.

Sibella looked down at the smiley happy boy and smiled back.

"Oh Chichi, he's adorable, he actually looks a lot more like Kakarott than Gohan ever did" Sibella chuckled.
"Well, he certainly has his father's hair" Chichi laughed.

The girls all giggled and laughed together while passing the babies around.
The evening was full of fun, laughs, food and dancing, catching up after 2 years was so refreshing and relaxing for everyone, allowing that connection to come back once more.

The night was drawing to a close, but not before Sibella popped all the gifts in a capsule to take home. All but one, of which Bulma insisted that she open before leaving.
Agreeing to do so, Sibella found herself having been given a small capsule with the number 23 on it.

"What's this?" Sibella asked confused.

Bulma took Sibella and the babies outside to the garden, and popped the capsule for her, smoke puffed out and surrounded the place, but when it eventually cleared, it showed a small house.

"W...what is this?" Sibella asked.
"Well I know things would be a little cramped where you are, and I thought you and #17 could do with a little more space since you have more mouths to feed" she said.

Sibella was lost for words, this was not what she expected, but she was grateful and hope #17 would be happy with the gift too.
Bulma was all too generous with her gifts but each one was indeed greatly appreciated.
Taking her gifts she went home around 10pm.
Having arrived at home, #17 was sitting by the television watching the news for the day.
As soon as Sibella and the babies came in the door, he leapt up and embraced them all, saying how much he missed them.
After putting the girls to bed, the couple spent a little time opening some of the gifts.
But #17 was more excited about the house that Bulma had given them, so the next day, they would set it up, and the current house they were in would double as his office and separate quarters so Sibella could work from home instead of having to go to CC, that way she could still help raise the babies...and for the next 5 years that's exactly what happened.