18

-

-  "My hair feels dead

-
"My hair feels dead."

"I told you your hair is unhealthy!" Jimin laughed as Yoongi messed with his hair. Jimin also ran his hands through the older's hair. "Why do you dye it so much?" He asked.

Yoongi shrugged. "I like the colors."

Jimin nodded as his hand brushed by Yoongi's soft cheek, making the older tense up. "Your skin is soft unlike your dead hair."

"My hair isn't dead!" Yoongi frowned.

"Eh, it's pretty soft, actually." Jimin chuckled. "But your skin- What do you use?" He pressed his palm against Yoongi's cheek softly.

Yoongi moved his hand up to Jimin's and slowly moved it away. "Face masks."

The younger made a soft ooh as he moved Yoongi's hand away from his and pulled it right back to where it was before: Yoongi's cheek.

"Soft cheekies." Jimin giggled.

"S-Stop being so weird." Yoongi's jaw clenched as he turned his head away.

Jimin finally took his hand away from the boy's skin. "I forgot you get embarrassed easily. Speaking of- I invited some friends over."

"What does that have to do with me getting embarrassed easily?" Yoongi asked.

"Well," Jimin shrugged. "Tae, Jungkookie, and maybe Hoseok is coming over. Us three have dinner together every Sunday, but I figured I'd invite Hoseok.. because of you."

"Damn, that's scary."

"Huh?" Jimin's head tilted.

Yoongi leaned back into the couch. "I've only ever seen them- besides Taehyung- on camera before. How the hell am I going to live?"

"Stop being so dramatic." Jimin chuckled. "I'm sure you'll be just fine. Besides, Tomorrow is your last day and I want to make sure you meet my friends." Jimin pouted.

"Ugh, okay." Yoongi sighed in defeat.

"So, put on your big boy pants and come help me cook the meat." Jimin hopped off of the couch and grabbed Yoongi's hand in the process, dragging him with him.

"Do I have a choice?" Yoongi asked as Jimin forced him into the fancy kitchen.

"Nope."

~