1

Min Yoongi was never really the type to hop onto the YouTube bandwagon. He had only watched videos when he needed to know how to do something that he couldn't do.

  He never expected to come across this boy one day, finding him extremely interesting.

  His name is Park Jimin. Yoongi had watched him from the very beginning, actually. Back in the year 2013 when Jimin had shitty quality videos and cringe editing. Yoongi found it funny and cute. He sometimes wishes that Jimin would go back to the cute cringe.

  The older never really thought about messaging Jimin or anything. Always thought it would be useless, even when Jimin only had a couple hundred subscribers.

  Today, he decided he wanted to message him. He wanted to see if he could possibly get a reply, yes. But, he was also kind of feeling sad and he knew that Jimin was a special type of person. He's like a complete angel to this crusty cold world of hate and misery. He knows that if he had the chance to talk to Jimin that all of his problems would just disappear.

  In all honesty, Yoongi has no friends.

  He kind of considers Jimin as one.

  He's never been invited to parties or been the guy to talk to people in school. Yoongi merely sat to the side and wrote music or poems in his spare time. That's how he makes money now, actually. He never had to go to college.

But,
  Today.. today was a bad day for him.

  He began to feel that the world was against him for every little thing he does. His life is the complete opposite of what the world wants.

  Yoongi is a boy who realized only this year that he likes boys. He didn't go to college like normal people and he doesn't have friends. He doesn't go outside much or exercise..

  He feels broken.

  Like he was never meant to be here.

  The only person who makes him feel worthy doesn't even know he exists. So yes, that's the exact reason why he messaged Park Jimin- a pretty famous YouTuber who doesn't have a single clue who worthless Min Yoongi is.

-

~

~