“Diana,” I took her by the arm when I reached her.

Classes hadn’t started yet and I had been waiting for Dian to come to school so I could talk to her.

“Let me go.”

“No Diana, please let me explain. God, don't let all that we did go to waste.”

Diana looked at me with her chocolate bloodshot eyes. All the sadness reflected in them.

“Please.”

She sighed and nodded. She didn´t stop walking though, now at a slower pace.

“Diana, I really don't know what happened in that video. I don't remember that that happened. It‘s possible that it occurred at the party that I went to when you were in Boston.”

She wasn’t looking at me; she had her gaze nailed on the floor while moving her feet slowly. It was obvious that I wasn’t the only one who felt like garbage. And she let it clear with her loose clothing, undone hair and pale skin.

“Diana,” I took her by the chin “you know I love you. Hell, you're the only person that I care about in this wretched life. I would never do anything to harm you and would never cheat on you. Please, you have to believe me. Doll, I love you.”

Her beautiful eyes filled with tears and Diana hugged me. I held her in my arms feeling as her tears wet my shirt.

“Niall, I also love you,” she sobbed.

“I think the best thing will be that we go and finish this conversation elsewhere,” I kissed her forehead and Diana nodded.

We both walked down the hallway towards the exit door. Increasingly more and more people were walking towards the central hall, all huddled and voices mingled in a truly irritating noise.

“What happens?” Diana stopped dryly, looking all teens opening space to see what others have already commented.

She opened a passage between people, as I tried to follow her. The main hallway lockers were full of posters... Filled with all of Diana’s secrets.

Everyone recognized her instantly and began to harass her with questions and taunts. All pointed their fingers at her while they laughed at what was written on the posters. She seemed lost in this sea of people. All cornered her more and more. Diana crashed into the locker and began to shrink, trying to avoid everyone.

“Eh! Everyone immediately to their classes or I’ll suspend you,” the sports professor shouted angrily while the music teacher and biology professor helped Diana.

I was there standing in the middle of the hall. Diana turned to look at me, with anger in her eyes. My throat dried out seeing those emotions in her eyes. Not knowing what do needless say I was there standing looking as teachers escorted her to the principal's office.

Half an hour later Christian and Clara had cam to pick her up, the posters had disappeared, but the taunts continued.

“You are a damn slut,” I cornered Audrey against lockers at lunchtime.

She smiled cynically.

“What are you talking about?” The very bitch dared to ask.

“Don't give me that shit Audrey, that I am less than a breath of beating the shit out of you,” I growled.

“God, Niall. Stop being’ a girl. It was all planned, don’t you remember?”

“I told you that I wanted to put an end to all this,” I pressed her harder against the lockers, listening to her bones creak.

“Yes, I know it. And it has already ended,” she smiled.

“You are one...”

“Hey! Take it easy!”

Arms moved me away from Audrey and my blood boiled when I saw that it was Liam.”

“I should’ve known that you'd be behind this too. The two are made for each other.”

“Niall, don’t act innocent. You were in accordance with all this from the beginning.”

“I told this bitch that I didn’t want any of this.”

“Oh, poor Niall. Is that you fell in love with the rich girl?”

“Stop fucking with me, Payne,” I gave him a punch on the chin before storming out of there.

I was all the afternoon got at work, making the inventory of all the books in the store. I needed to keep my head away from my problems and keep my bad mood at bay. Lorette noticed my bad mood from the moment in which I crossed the door.

When I returned home at night there was no sign of Dian. I tried to call her 37 times, dialing again and again listen to her voice mail. I walked in circles in my room, kicking the door of the closet or the wall whenever she didn’t answer.

“Come on, answer the phone...”

“Hello?” Her voice was barely a whisper.

“Diana! Where are you?”

“Home.”

“We have to talk, why didn’t you answer my calls?” I asked running my fingers through my hair.

“'Why'? God, seriously are so cynical? You're a fucking idiot! First you cheat on me and then you dare to reveal all my secrets in the school...”

“Diana, I swear that it have not been me.”

“Stop lying! Only you knew those things, don’t come to tell me that it wasn’t you because I'm sick of you seeing stupid written in face.”

“Diana, I'm telling the truth. Please doll, believe in me.”

“Believe in you? Niall, this surely was your plan from the beginning. I cannot believe that forgiving you has even crossed my mind. I hate you, Niall Horan! I'm sick of your shit, your lies and crying for you! Go to find a slut to fuck, because I don't want to see you in my life! I hope you die and leave me in peace. Don't you dare look for me, because if you do I will send you rot at the bottom and make your life as miserable as you did mine... See you never again, idiot!”

The call ended and I was alone, in the middle of the darkness feeling like my life again was crashing before my eyes.

(Hey guys!! Just 5 chapters more!! Please vote and comment!! love you xoxo)