Now that she was taking a closer look, she noticed his house was big, well, she knew how vain he could be coupled with his family name. She didn't expect him to live in anything less than this and if she is being honest, this house is nothing compared to the place they lived in New York. It was fancier and more spacious than this.

She had convinced him to get their apartment away from his mothers after enduring his mother's dark glows at every point when they came across each other, and then she woke up one day and he announced they were moving out. His mother was crossed with him and blamed it on her for being the cause of why her son was moving away from her, but she didn't care because she would rather take her scorn than continue sharing the same space and breathing the same air with her. That woman was devilish! She blew out air, pinching the point between her eyes in exhaustion. Some memories were supposed to be left in the past, where they belonged.

She traipsed through a hall in search of him, and busted out in the upper baluster from where she took a round-up assessment from the top of the house. Then ventured from there, while admiring the upper arrangement, for visitors or maybe relaxation.

She reached the silver spiraling staircase and began making her descent. When she endured the long walk, holding onto the baluster from falling due to her slight dizziness, she stopped at the foot of the stairs, making up her mind which of the diverse rooms to venture into.

A shuffling sound came from the left garnering her attention. She was ready to attack if it turned out to be Ethan but to her disappointment when the face appeared, it was a girl of mild age, her dark blue eyes dilating when they landed on her and fell to her feet.

"I'm so sorry, ma, I didn't know you would be awake. The master said I should keep checking on you and to report to him when you rouse," She hurried out in a quivering voice.

"Who are you?" She didn't know why she cared to ask..

"I'm the maid in charge of cleaning the house. I'm supposed to go but because of you, master said I should stay over."

"Where is he?" She climbed to the ground, tightening the robe about her.

"He is in the Westwing room," She pointed up from where Daisy came.

"Okay, you can go to sleep now, as you can see I'm fine. I will find him myself, thanks," She pivoted and made to climb back, wishing she had waited up rather than making the stressed venture twice.

"You mean you do not need..."

"Go to bed, dear," She chopped the girl off. Why would the clod even ask the poor kid to watch over her like she was a nurse or something? He hasn't still stopped his excessiveness which he of course inherited from his mutant mother. The other time was an older woman and today his maid. Fancy.

"Thank you, ma," She heard the kid say and her feet clattered toward somewhere which Daisy didn't check to see.

Reaching the Westwing as directed by the girl, she entered the first hall, and cursed under her breath. There were about three doors to it, and when she peeked into the next hall, it was the same thing. Why would he want to live in a place as big as this by himself?

"Urgh!" She stomped her feet, "ouch!" She cried when the action sent a bout of aggressive spark to her head. As she was still bent nursing her hurt, she didn't notice the door at the front open and the figure that looked out

"Daisy?"

She whipped her head up and met his worn-out eyes. "I-I was looking for you," She said, lost in words now that she has seen him. His brown hair was standing, and when he started ambling to her, he was in only his joggers, which were hanging from his waist, his sumptuous upper torso exposed to her and her eyes unknowingly traced to the Vspot that ran into his joggers.

"Are you okay, now?" He asked her but his voice sounded distant and she was hyperventilating. She swallowed loudly and fought to look at his face but his presence was too hypnotizing. It brought back long-buried memories; memories of when she used to covet this body almost to the point of obsession.

"Daisy?" She snapped her eyes up, her body now aflame and her cheeks burning with heat. "I think you are still..."

"I'm fine!" She hurried out and pointed to where she came from. "I was thinking I should leave, and came to..."

"You can't leave now, Daisy. It's midnight. I was with you but decided to come in and take my bath as well as change into something else before coming back. Did you see Mildred?" He looked behind her.

"Yeah! I-I saw her!" She looked everywhere but at him. She can't believe he would have her this tongue-tied. She had come here to give him a piece of her mind and maybe even accuse him of making her drunk to bring her home, and now all she can do is stutter!

"Come here," He took her hand and started taking her back to the room he came from. "You need to sleep, so that you can get better by morning. If you want to live, I will take you home by then." He was so endearing.

She couldn't let him get into her head, so she shook it. He was doing this intentionally to get under her skin and make her forget everything he did wrong against her! And she was allowing it.

By the time they got in, he gently pushed her on the bed and was about to pull the covers when she recovered forcefully. "Who changed me?" Was her first query.

His eyes twitched. Ethan knew she would be mad at him for doing that but he couldn't resist doing it. To him, he would rather suffer her wrath than not go through with it at that point. He has never experienced the level of hardness he had at seeing her body, the way he did for a long time. "I did," He said, lowly.

...