chapter 6

Katalayah's POV

                                                             ******** Recap: The Kiss *********

"Kat, you have something on your eye". Rom said.

"Really? Where ?" I said trying to find it. "Here I got it" Rom said.

He got a little closer and took whatever it is off my eyelid. I was'nt paying attention I was too busy looking into his eyes. He stared me back into my eyes and got closer. At this point his only about 2cm away from MY LIPS.

He leaned in and kissed me. Romero KISSED ME.

                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He kissed me so sweet and gentle and then backed away and said "oh, Kat I'm so sorry."

"No, no it's alright." "But, wh-where did that come from?" I said looking down trying not to see his gaze that i feel on me.

"Well, It's just I-I". "You what" I said sounding very confused. "Well, I kinda-kinda like you Kat". He said not meeting my eyes.

"Oh, how long have you felt like this?" I said while looking at him but he wouldn't look at me. That made me feel a little self conscious. I guess it shouldn't bother me like this but it does. Waiting for him to answer me feels like an eternity. i mean how long has he liked me? and how did i not notice? the he always was to me i always thought he was just trying to be a good friend to me i guess it was a bit more than that.

"I don't know awhile?" He said but I know him so well I know he lied to me.

"Why lie Rom? tell me please?" I said while I lifted his chin to look at me.

"Kat I've had feelings for you since freshman year." He said

"Wow. Why didn't you ever say anything to me?" I said wanting to understand why he kept this from me for so long.

"You were dating Charles then." he said and then I remembered most of freshman year I dated him until I caught him with that SLUT Brittany. I don't talk to him anymore and I still hate her. Now More Than Ever.

"OH" "yeah"

At that moment we stared into each others eyes, and we kissed.It was slow but passionate. His tongue passed over my lips asking for entrance but I decided to play with him and deny it. Then he growl which caused me to gasp and slipped his tongue in. We both fought for dominance that of course he won. We were both running out of breathe so we stopped to breath. This kiss was just so much different than my kiss with Steven. It wasn't just filled with need. It was filled care and compassion. That's when it really hit me. I like my best-friend. I like Romero.

"That was amazing" he said while looking deep into my eyes. I blushed and gave him a quick peck.

Just then my brother Trevor came barging into my room ruining a perfect moment.

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its short but i hope you all liked it. I just wanted to give their romance a start. Also, I promise nest chapter WILL be longer. 

I wonder what's going to happened? Are they going to date? What's her "evil" older brother Trevor gonna say? Oo I can't wait to find out. :)

But anyways VOTE !!!!!!!!!!!!! and COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;*